Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 years and I think I am ready.

BOOGER22

I have worked out off and on all my life. I have been hitting the gym hard for the
last 4 years non stop though. My diet is great and my training is on point. I am 36 years old 5'10 230lb 13-15%bf. I feel I am at least ready to start learning about aas.

I also feel you can never know to much about diet and training. So I will also be spending a lot of time learning more about this as well. I have always felt if I am going to do something. I should do it right. Even more so when it comes to putting things into my own body.

So I have a lot of reading and learning to do and I thank you for all the help I can get in advance.

BOOGER22 said:
I have worked out off and on all my life. I have been hitting the gym hard for the
last 4 years non stop though. My diet is great and my training is on point. I am 36 years old 5'10 230lb 13-15%bf. I feel I am at least ready to start learning about aas.

I also feel you can never know to much about diet and training. So I will also be spending a lot of time learning more about this as well. I have always felt if I am going to do something. I should do it right. Even more so when it comes to putting things into my own body.

So I have a lot of reading and learning to do and I thank you for all the help I can get in advance.

Welcome to EF and great first post! I granted you a free week of platinum membership...so take advantage of that search function! The archives run deep :)

It feels so damn refreshing to read your diet and training comment. There's always something to learn about either no matter how experienced you are with this game.

swole said:
Welcome to EF and great first post! I granted you a free week of platinum membership...so take advantage of that search function! The archives run deep :)

It feels so damn refreshing to read your diet and training comment. There's always something to learn about either no matter how experienced you are with this game.
Some times I wonder. You see some one make a first thread like this then never see them again. I have seen it a hundred times. Wonder if this one comes back? Looks like he is gone already. I was going to give him a free plat to, but wanted to wait a bit.

Good that you hooked him up though. He will love it if he comes back in the next week.

needtogetaas said:
Some times I wonder. You see some one make a first thread like this then never see them again. I have seen it a hundred times. Wonder if this one comes back? Looks like he is gone already. I was going to give him a free plat to, but wanted to wait a bit.

Good that you hooked him up though. He will love it if he comes back in the next week.

I wonder the same thing, but maybe our warm welcome will encourage other lurkers to come out and do the same.

swole said:
I wonder the same thing, but maybe our warm welcome will encourage other lurkers to come out and do the same.

i like warm welcomes...it kept me here :) even though i do get yelled ALOT for being here from the wifey hahaha...

Welcome to EF man. Like the guys said, good first post. Props to Swole for the free membership. I'd recommend you hold up on the roids a little, just for a few months after you've resided at EF long enough to learn some things like PCT, dosages, etc...

Top Bottom