Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 weeks in. Should I increase the Test E dosage?

Stallbro

I'm four weeks into my 1st cycle 10wk testosterone enanthate 250mg/75mg Anavar - oxandrolone - ED cycle and I'll provide my feedback:

Strength is up maybe 15%; BF seems lower (getting it checked next week); my muscles are tighter much longer after a workout; I look slightly larger but that may be due to my muscles staying tight. My diet is still strict at 2800 clean high protein, low carb and fat. I have gained 6lbs. I'm not holding any water and my nips, while occasionally slightly sore aren't giving me any problems.

My concern is that the Anavar - oxandrolone - is working well but the testosterone enanthate might need to be increased. I don't feel increased energy or mood or any of the other "feel good" benefits of being on that most describe.

So, should I increase the dosage of the Test E to maybe 350mg or 500mg? Or should I wait it out?

give it another week or 2 and u will see the full effects, me personally i wouldnt do less then 500mg a week of test. but for some people 250 or 300 work fineeee.

I wouldn't think about doing less than 500mgs of test e a week either

but if you're going to start getting effects from test e,I know for me I don't start feeling it until about the 5th week....so give it a week or two,and if you're not satisfied then.........think about an increase in mgs

Stallbro said:
I'm four weeks into my 1st cycle 10wk testosterone enanthate 250mg/75mg Anavar - oxandrolone - ED cycle and I'll provide my feedback:

Strength is up maybe 15%; BF seems lower (getting it checked next week); my muscles are tighter much longer after a workout; I look slightly larger but that may be due to my muscles staying tight. My diet is still strict at 2800 clean high protein, low carb and fat. I have gained 6lbs. I'm not holding any water and my nips, while occasionally slightly sore aren't giving me any problems.

My concern is that the Anavar - oxandrolone - is working well but the testosterone enanthate might need to be increased. I don't feel increased energy or mood or any of the other "feel good" benefits of being on that most describe.

So, should I increase the dosage of the testosterone enanthate to maybe 350mg or 500mg? Or should I wait it out?

bro you will be fine at that dose being your first cycle, stick with 250mg week but up the cals straight away to 3000 a day at least. the test is really only just starting to get to full effect now so enjoy the next couple of weeks, but make sure you up your calories.

Don't judge by the "feel good effects" that you may or may not experience.
Not everybody gets those.
Sometimes I think it's just all in their head.
Go by how you're performing in the gym and what the scale and tape are telling you.

how old are you for starters, if your older then oh i dont know...let say 22...350MG should be what your going for if your doing a soft cycle like that. Anavar is not that strong,contary to what people say it will add mass but some say only on a smaller scale. espically since its solid gains VS. water type gains... if 350 is not enought you might want to think about what your taking. and what you can really get out of a cycle with only 2 potent androgenic items. a more thick stack with lower dosages is always safer, high test will shut you down. Espically if you have not taken it before. Your body will stop making test if you supply it with a large amount for a long period of time(10weeks) but of course that changes from person to person.

I think some people over exaggerate the feeling. This is what you may be stuck on like stated above. I guess some people get in their head one day they are mild manner clark kent then boom your super man. It all comes gradually, and if your diet and training isnt in check you might as well flush your stuff down the toilet cuz it wont do ya any good.

Stallbro said:

So, should I increase the dosage of the testosterone enanthate to maybe 350mg or 500mg? Or should I wait it out?
bump it up to 500 mgs., you should see a big difference after doing that.

IronJunkey said:
how old are you for starters, if your older then oh i dont know...let say 22...350MG should be what your going for if your doing a soft cycle like that. Anavar is not that strong,contary to what people say it will add mass but some say only on a smaller scale. espically since its solid gains VS. water type gains... if 350 is not enought you might want to think about what your taking. and what you can really get out of a cycle with only 2 potent androgenic items. a more thick stack with lower dosages is always safer, high test will shut you down. Espically if you have not taken it before. Your body will stop making test if you supply it with a large amount for a long period of time(10weeks) but of course that changes from person to person.

I'm 30. I'm not judging just by the "feel good" effects. I'm also looking at the scale and weights. My diet and training is strict. I'll up my cals to 3k-good call. My strength is up and I've gained 6lbs so I guess it's working. I'll up it to 350mg for good measure.

Top Bottom