Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 week cycle of winnie?

littlestronggrl

I have 32 tablets of winnie 10mg each. I really don't want to use it for a long time so I'm trying not to buy more. Will a good 4 week cycle before a show as I'm drying out help any? Its better than nothing and I also don't want to over do it for the simple fact that my joints start to hurt too.

Short steroid cycles and front loading doesn't make a lot of sense. Building muscle is a slow process. Short blast cycles will suppress your natural testosterone production but not provide enough time with the hormones in your system to get the muscle building benefits.

Your body wants homeostasis. That is priority number one. When you front load and load a huge influx of hormones all of a sudden, it stresses your body out and your body will sky rocket blood pressure and crush HDL cholesterol levels as a result.

People are always trying to re-invent the wheel but if it isn't broken - don't fix it. Stick with 10-16 week cycles with PCTs afterwards and a SARMS bridge in-between cycles.

Also - a man isn't going to notice ANYTHING from 10mg of winstrol per day. You need to use at least 40-50mg/day.

Top Bottom