Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 cycles done but never with tren. Help with tren info please!

paul allen

I have done 4 cycles with test, EQ, var, dbol, winny, and deca.

I am estro gyno prone so won't to try out the tren route, as well as just wanting some awesome lean gains.

Stats:
23, 5'10", 192lbs, 9-10%bf, this cycle I would like to put on 10-15lbs.

I would like some help please from tren users.
I'm going to have 28 2.5mg tabs of bromocriptane, 4 tabs of 0.5mg Dostinex, and lots of B6.

The cycle will be background test (250mg sus EW), winny 50mg ED, and some homebrew fina (tren).
What dosage should I use, I was thinking 80mg EOD, and I've seen that you should ramp up from a small dose, how long a ramp and how steep a gradient?

How long should I run the tren?

I will run bromocriptane throughout at 2mg ED and also take in around 600mg vit B6 throughout, is this enough, I'll have dostinex on hand should any gyno symptoms occur.

Also, what side effects should I expect other than sweats, insomnia, and aggression?

Any other info on tren please throw it in! The search engine is crap, and have no money in bank for platinum, but I'm gonna join in next few weeks.

Dump the bromo and use dostinex ONLY .

For example , If you are going to run fina for 6 weeks at 75 mg ED , you will need 1 mg of DOSTINEX A WEEK . That is 2 tabs of 0.5 mg . Take one tab on monday and one tab on thursday . I know it is expensive but well worth it .

Victor

VictorBR said:
Dump the bromo and use dostinex ONLY .

For example , If you are going to run fina for 6 weeks at 75 mg ED , you will need 1 mg of DOSTINEX A WEEK . That is 2 tabs of 0.5 mg . Take one tab on monday and one tab on thursday . I know it is expensive but well worth it .

Victor

Why dump the bromo, its cheaper and gather does the same job. What sides are from bromo?

From my experience, ED injections of Tren ace work the best. If you only want to run 80mgs EOD try 40 ED, I think it works better that way.

Personally I wouldn't use less than 75 mgs ed, but see how you react and up the dosage as you feel necessary.

As far as the bromo/dostinex goes, I wouldn't use either until you start to see signs of gyno. My first tren run I didn't use either. Around week 6 I developed a little soreness and bump in my left nipple. I continued the tren for 2 more weeks and the symptoms didn't get any worse. The soreness and lump went away 10 day later, without any bromo/dostinex. I now have these on hand with every tren cycle, I still get sore nips around week 6 and really don't see much difference in the sides.

I'd run it for 6-8 weeks.

coenzyme Q10 is a definite when using tren...also make sure to do atleast 1 really hard cardio session each week as tren is hard on the lungs.

tren is an amazing drug...You get bigger and leaner at the same time...The only problem I have with it is it makes me EXTREMELY pissed off, and my dick does not lik it to much either...

Bromo does NOT work as well as Dostinex. Victor nailed it when he said : Dump the bromo and use dostinex ONLY .

Not only does dostinex not have any side effects (actually it's main 'side effect' increased libido is quite good). But Dostinex also works BETTER for reducing prolactin where bromocriptine fails with certain individuals.

I'm always using Dostinex when on Fina and you should do so as well. Excessive prolactin production is NEVER beneficial it's only counterproductive anyway you look at it, it's a no-win situation, always using dostinex to reduce prolactin when on prolactin-raising substances such as tren.

Read here for a full comparison between bromo and dostinex:
http://www.buy-dostinex.com/buy-dostinex/Dostinex_DostinexVsParlodel.asp

See how many people stopped using bromo in clinical trial versus how many stopped dostinex. Also note that dostinex was much more efficient in dropping prolactin levels.

junk said:
Bromo does NOT work as well as Dostinex. Victor nailed it when he said : Dump the bromo and use dostinex ONLY .

Not only does dostinex not have any side effects (actually it's main 'side effect' increased libido is quite good). But Dostinex also works BETTER for reducing prolactin where bromocriptine fails with certain individuals.

I'm always using Dostinex when on Fina and you should do so as well. Excessive prolactin production is NEVER beneficial it's only counterproductive anyway you look at it, it's a no-win situation, always using dostinex to reduce prolactin when on prolactin-raising substances such as tren.

>>> Thanks junk , I already have my dostinex in hand here for my next cycle , I am gonna use some tren in the middle of my 18 week cycle :) Can't wait for it .

Victor

See how many people stopped using bromo in clinical trial versus how many stopped dostinex. Also note that dostinex was much more efficient in dropping prolactin levels.

junk said:

Thanks junk , thats the good informative type of replies I was looking for. Do you have any other info on tren,dostinex, ancillarys for tren etc. Much appreciated thanks.

Top Bottom