Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4-5 Hours Sleep!?!?

Cocayn

I dunno if this is the right Thread to write it on so im sorry if it is :)

But I just need to find out if someone has experience the same thing as me :) its simple!

If I get 4-5 Hours sleep = I get super nice energy rest off the day and in the work I get hyper and start danceing etc really happy :) and this is without any supplements maybe 1 coffee cup sometimes.

if I sleep 7-10 hours = I dont get this super energy I can have nice energy but get lazy faster etc I dunno why...

so just wanted to see if someone has the same problem as me ? Is it something with my health to do ? is it danger?

Sorry for my english

Cheers guys! :D

For me, sleeping for 4,5,7,8, and 9 hours makes me feel heavy and lazy. 6 is my number. And talking about sleep. Will it cause any health issue if you sleep less than 8 hours most of the time?

I generally average 5-6 hours per night every night. I have young kids that I must get to bed first, and I get up at 4:30 each morning to train. It has not affected my performance any IMO, but another hour or two would be ideal

I generally average 5-6 hours per night every night. I have young kids that I must get to bed first, and I get up at 4:30 each morning to train. It has not affected my performance any IMO, but another hour or two would be ideal

Do you feel tired during any point of the day since you are only getting 5-6 hours of sleep?

For me, sleeping for 4,5,7,8, and 9 hours makes me feel heavy and lazy. 6 is my number. And talking about sleep. Will it cause any health issue if you sleep less than 8 hours most of the time?

Hell no. I haven't slept 8 hours in years. I just got out of rehab from a terrible benzo and opiate addiction. I get less than one hour a night. I was awake for (no joke) 44 days straight before one night of 40 minutes of sleep. I'm doing fine health wise. Most people don't get 8 hours.

people who are bi-polar will sleep just a few hours a night and be very energetic. you could have that.

otherwise just focus on getting 7 or 8 hours of sleep a night.. 9 or 10 hours a night is too much and can be bad too.

This is new to me. I didn't know that just until now. Thanks!

Top Bottom