Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd mild cycle need input...

ripper911

this is my 3rd cycle I want to keep it mild as possible its going to be 10 week cycle i am planning to do:
weeks 1-2 750mg of sustonon
weeks 3-10 500mg of sustonon
weeks 1-10 400mg of deca

im still deciding what else i should add to this maybe a short acting but which one im having differences with dbol i cant decide if i really want to do an oral or even prop. it must hurt too much and frequent. Or maybe add winstol at weeks 5-10. my last cycle was sus and deca for 8 weeks at 500 and 400 but i tapered the deca down at the end i also added 3 weeks of primo depot at the end to retain most of my gains i started out at 182 and ended up at 202 now 194 after 5 1/2 weeks i also added clen to the end to prevent a catibolic phase with also clomid for 30 days
Any help would help does anyone have other experinces with other short acting gear i could use thats safer than dbol

Use the D-Bol at 30mg/Day for the first 4-5 weeks of your cycle. With ALA at 600mg/Day through out your liver will be fine and just make sure you consume a ton of water. Good luck!

M18

yea but i dont like the side effect ratio i think its no worth it so far i look great on just sus and deca i gained 20 pounds and held 15 of it i dont think i need dbol im satisfied with the injectable results maybe winstrol at the end

Top Bottom