Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle - Test C / Var - Few questions

blac

Planning on starting a cycle in April.

Cycle History:
My first cycle ever was Test -e for 10 weeks. I ran test e - 600mg/wk, after 6 weeks I started to bloat pretty bad, started up adex but was liquid and could never really get proper dosage I think. Started feeling lethargic and tired, stopped it completely and just finished out the test, then did nolva/clomid PCT for 4 weeks 100/40 2 wees then 50/20 2 weeks.

Second cycle was Test p(60mg/eod) for 14 weeks, var for 6 weeks (weeks 1-6) - This was great, loved the Var wish I had started it later I think. I know this is a real low dose test but I really just wanted something small to try out var/an oral. Only issue I ran into was the last 4-5 weeks I was having problems pinning EOD it would end up being a day or 2 late semi-frequently and I felt like it not being consistent was causing me to break out pretty badly on my back/shoulders. Did same PCT as above.

Actual Questions:
This time I'd like to try out test-c and see how I respond.

I'm thinking of the following

Weeks 1-12 Test C - 250mg/2x a week
Weeks 6-12 Anavar -50mg/ED (if that feels too low bump it up to 75mg/ED)
n2guard (weeks 6-12)

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

My question is regarding adex and HCG. I'd really like to try out HCG this cycle with regards to keeping my balls/sex drive a bit more level when going into PCT. I didn't have any issue w/ bloat last cycle and have no gyno issues (had surgery). I'm going to assume on test-c i'll get some water retention like I did on test-e. So what are the best suggestions for this with regard to HCG and adex. I see a lot of people suggesting HCG last few weeks of cycle, or in between last pin and start of PCT.

Youl also need AI on pct. and why test c and not test p?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran Test P before, I enjoyed the results. My issue with test P was pinning EOD. And because I've ran Test P and Test E and want to see how my body reacts to test C.

I'm not opposed to running Test P and doing 100mg/EOD vs the 65-70mg/EOD I was doing.

And start an AI from the beginning not once you have issues.

I was reading in some other threads, people saying not to run adex/armoasin unless you actually need it. My only reason for not running it was when I did before I got pretty lethargic/low energy until I cut it out.

If I do maybe .5mg E3D? See how I respond if not, then try EOD?

Will run the Perfect PCT, so running nolva/clomid out to 5 weeks on

Ran Test P before, I enjoyed the results. My issue with test P was pinning EOD. And because I've ran Test P and Test E and want to see how my body reacts to test C.

I'm not opposed to running Test P and doing 100mg/EOD vs the 65-70mg/EOD I was doing.

I was reading in some other threads, people saying not to run adex/armoasin unless you actually need it. My only reason for not running it was when I did before I got pretty lethargic/low energy until I cut it out.

If I do maybe .5mg E3D? See how I respond if not, then try EOD?

Will run the Perfect PCT, so running nolva/clomid out to 5 weeks on

Those people are idiots. You can always adjust it or change it to another AI

Top Bottom