Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle - TES/TREN/DBOL - I have some questions, could use some advice please

VballPlayer

Hey what’s up? I have a question for you all. I am going to do my third cycle. First cycle was Test (500mg per week) and Dec (400mg per week) added some good size and strength. Second cycle was Test (500mg per week) and Tren (75mg per day) again I increased in strength and added some good size. Lost some body fat and gained muscle mass (not sure how much I just go by the mirror, never had an actual body fat analysis) with both cycles but still I would like to be bigger and leaner. So, I want to do another cycle.

This time I would like to boost it up a little and add D-bol.
I want to do a 12 week cycle:

Test – 500mg/week - Weeks 1 thru 12
Tren – 75mg/day – weeks 3 thru 9
D-bol – 20 to 25mg/day – not sure when I should run this in the cycle. What do you all think? Any input would be appreciated. I also have the Arimidex and Clomid for post cycle recuperation. Thanks in advance. Also, last time I ran the Test/tren cycle I got conflicting ideas of when I should run the test and the tren. If someone could shed some light on when I should run what and when in the cycle would be great thanks again.

VBP

Run the dbol for 6 weeks, take 2 weeks off, then run it until the day before you start clomid.

Im running a similar cycle.

Dbol 30mg ED 1-4
Test Enanthate 500mg 1-10
Fina 6-12 75mg EOD

Running fina during the two weeks between last shot of test and clomid therapy will be beneficial, since the test will be fading out of your system, while fina is holding your muscle gains strong until clomid therapy.

Top Bottom