Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle: some questions.

manny78

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hi I'm new to Platinium. I'm about to start a cycle (next monday). Actually I'm 23, 6' 195 BF 6%. First this is my cycle then I have some questions.

Sustanon 1200 mg week 1-2 then 600 mg week 3-10
Test suspension 100 mg week 1-3
Deca 400 mg week 1-10
Dbols 30 mg ED week 1-5
Winny 50 mg ED week 6-11
Fina 75 mg ED week 7-11
Arimidex 0.5 mg week 1-12

Have clomids, HCG and RU-486....

Now my questions: I have HCG but I still unsure about using it. I dont mind keeping it for later... do you people think its really necessary ? I doubt but anyway. Also about the Fina 75 mg or 100 mg considering I'm already throwing lotta stuff in my poor body ?

In my opinion, you should not bother with the HCG. Save your money/save it for later in case you really need it.

As for the fina, 75mg should be good enough cuz, like you said, your cycle already has alot to it.

BTW, excellent cycle I hope everything works out for ya.

P.S. Where the fuck did you find RU-486?:mix:

I do not understand, what is the reasoning for not taking HCG? Is it only financial?

I have the HCG with me, I already bought it, was just wondering if it was really necessary ...

Forget about this cycle. My chinese stuff was seized so here's what I'm gonna do:

Sustanon 1000 mg week 1-2 then 500 mg week 3-10
Test susp Jurox 100 mg ED week 1-3
Dbols 30 mg ED week 1-5
TT Deca 400 mg week 1-10
Fina 75 mg ED week 7-12
winny 50 mg ED week 6-12

Do you still have clomid, armidex, ru486, a donor liver lined up for after the cycle, Let use know what you still have avalible to go with this cycle-Superfrk

Superfrk said:
Do you still have clomid, armidex, ru486, a donor liver lined up for after the cycle, Let use know what you still have avalible to go with this cycle-Superfrk

yes I still have clomids, Arimidex, HCG and RU-486.... sounds like I'm gonna be among the first after Fonz to try RU-486

Looks great... I don't have anything to say that the Almight did not already say.. he took the words right out of my mouth (figuratively speaking of course).

I would like to know where I could find info. on RU-486. Just to cram my head with more info...

And just because I feel so strongly about what el cubano said about planning cycles and doing research and all I will give you a karma... it is also because my bad day looked better after I read lunatics post on injection in the butt.

:) :D :)

later
barnes3

your cycle looks good.
The only thing that I would add,(personal preference only ) is to add the test suspension 100 mg/day in weeks 10-12. But even if you don't that is a really good cycle
powerhouse1

Top Bottom