Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle - Need opinions

Tech9

Hello. I'm going to start my 3rd cycle.

The 2 cycles I did before were:

1st

500mg Test
400mg EQ
12Weeks

2nd

500mg Test
400mg Deca
30mg dbol 5weeks
14Weeks.

My current stats are:

1.90m or 6,2feet
95kg or 210lbs
bf is about 11-12%

I can get any substance, and I would like to get an opinion on what cycle I should run for heavy mass gains.

Regards

Uh, your first two were pretty damn good for mass gains lol
guess you need to move up to tren or something
what were your gains from the first two cycles?

Hello. I'm going to start my 3rd cycle.

The 2 cycles I did before were:

1st

500mg Test
400mg EQ
12Weeks

2nd

500mg Test
400mg Deca
30mg dbol 5weeks
14Weeks.

My current stats are:

1.90m or 6,2feet
95kg or 210lbs
bf is about 11-12%

I can get any substance, and I would like to get an opinion on what cycle I should run for heavy mass gains.

Regards
How did the last two cycles work out for you bro. What kind of sides you get and what kind of gains.

Just so I get an idea of what works for you and what not.

The first one, the gear was not that good, but if I remember correctly, I got a solid 7-8kg ( about 17lbs) from it.

Second one was really good cycle, I got about 15Kgs from it (about 33pounds from it), but lost about 2Kg (5pounds) from it in the end because I got the flu. I started it almost 1 year ago, so I'm more than ready for my next one.
Didn't get much bf from it, and not much water retention because I had to run femara, because on cycle I got 2 times a lump on my nipple, so had to up the dose of letro.

Regards

Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 50mgs/ed.

Weeks 1-12 Sust 750mgs/

Weeks 1-10 Deca 600mgs/

Weeks 8-12 Anadrol/50mgs/ed.

Does this cycle look good to you or should I switch something? I really wanna try and get up to around 110Kg (around 240pounds) (that means to gain about 30pounds from this cycle). So I want a really good mass cycle. My objective seems to be possible, since I got those gains in my last cycle (of course, some bf is included).

Regards

Your second cycle was the classic bulker always good choice for mass. I love to combine those 2, test, deca, eq, dbol. Sounds like you reacted well to deca. The EQ won't add alot more mass to the cycle but it will up the appetite and keep you a tad harder.

The first one, the gear was not that good, but if I remember correctly, I got a solid 7-8kg ( about 17lbs) from it.

Second one was really good cycle, I got about 15Kgs from it (about 33pounds from it), and lost about 2Kg (5pounds) from it.
Didn't get much bf from it, and not much water retention because I had to run femara, because on cycle I got 2 times a lump on my nipple, so had to up the dose of letro.

Regards

Perfect. No need to jump to tren save that for later. Next cycle that I think you will love.

1-15 test-e 500mg ew
1-14 eq 400mg ew
1-12 deca 300mg ew
1-5 dbol 30mg ed
5-15 hcg 500ius ew
1-15 arimadex .5mg ed and .5mg dostinex every 3 days (take this from the start because you know you are prone to gyno) run it threw the whole cycle and if you have to bump it up. Make sure you got plenty of both on hand and also have letro on hand just in case.

15-19 clomid 25mg ed
17-21 forged post cycle 2 caps ed
17-21 Sustain Alpha 4 pumps ed

Remember you are getting older,this is your third cycle, and its also a little longer. The more cycles you do,the longer the cycle,the older you get the less you bounce back to fast from a cycle. So you have to make sure you do it perfect and go the extra mile with pct and hcg on cycle.

I think the combo will work well for you though provided you get the good shit lol....

Welcome to the forums man.

No only should we check out your cycle plan, but what's the diet plan bro?

I'm 6'2" as well and am 240 lbs right now, and the only way in hell you are gonna reach 240 lbs is by what you eat, not what steroids you use.

If I were you, I would do the same thing as cycle 1 in a higher dose and run anadrol as a kick start.

750mg test, 600 EQ for 15 weeks with anadrol as a kick start for 4 weeks @ 50mg and polish it off with some winstrol @ 50mg for the last 6 weeks.

If your diet is solid, you may not reach 240lbs, but you wont look like a bloated walrus trying to do it.

Unwarranted extra weight is never a good idea for BB'ing. Trying to gain 2 lbs a week for 15 straight weeks and not add lots of fat is impossible, especially for a tall skinny guy like you and me.

Don't go for all-out mass and not giving a shit what you look like as long as the scale says 240. Go for quality mass with a little extra fat. I think a SOLID 230 lbs should be your goal.

No need to up your doses yet bro. If your still responding very well to that amount keep enjoying that. You ran test at 500 and deca and eq each at 400, so stay there. Needto laid the cycle out for ya perferct, but if you wanna try drol that cool. but I'd try the drol at 100mgs a day my self. Also wouldn't end with drol don't what to bloat up to finish if you want an oral while the injects clear try winny and pull a little of the water off before PCT.

No need to up your doses yet bro. If your still responding very well to that amount keep enjoying that. You ran test at 500 and deca and eq each at 400, so stay there. Needto laid the cycle out for ya perferct, but if you wanna try drol that cool. but I'd try the drol at 100mgs a day my self. Also wouldn't end with drol don't what to bloat up to finish if you want an oral while the injects clear try winny and pull a little of the water off before PCT.

Dht's like winny and provirone make great cycle enders :biggrin:

Top Bottom