Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle - Need opinions

Thanks for your input everybody.

Another thing..

If I do the 16week cycle, it will take me much longer to recover, and I remember when I was on my last cycle, by week 11, I said to myself "I should've planed a 12week cycle only). My gains started to slow down, and I started to struggle with the diet, because I had put on so much weight that my needs to keep getting more, were much higher.
So, wouldn't it be better to do a 12week cycle, and, since recovery will be faster, do another 12 weeks as soon as possible?

Regards

Truth is that the equipoise starts to shine around that time, you won't regret it and the way equipoise jacks up your appetite i'm sure you won't have issues with food.

1-15 test-e 500mg ew
1-14 eq 400mg ew
1-12 deca 300mg ew
1-5 dbol 30mg ed
5-15 hcg 500ius ew
1-15 arimidex .5mg ed (Can't get any dostinex here, so I can't run it)
15-19 Clomid 25mg ed

So, this is what I have. I have one thing to ask, I never tried sust, and I would like to try it, if I switch test-e with sust, would there be a problem?
Also, I have the dbol to kickstart the cycle. In the end should I use dbol in the last few weeks, like in that Anadrol cycle I posted earlier? Or something else, like Winstrol?

I can get Nandrolone Decanoate, and Nandrolone Phenylpropionate. Should I get the Phenylpropionate, and run it a week or to more, since the ester is not as long as Decanoate?

Regards

Last edited:
Top Bottom