Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle help

aster29of

I’m 54kg
168cm
29 years old
Body fat is mid to high teens
I am looking to bulk up a little bit I know I don't weigh much. I have run testosterone, Deca durabolin, anadrol, and a couple other steroids on my previous Cycles without much results. looking to use a cycle that I can put on a good 20 or 30 lb that is keepable. Should i go for trenbolone this time?

Test/deca/anadrol? that's a big of a big cycle and you will not put on 20lbs you can keep but here is what you can try

testosterone enanthate 500mgs/week
deca durabolin 300mgs/week
dianabol 50mgs/day
n2guard 10 caps/day

that's a good bulker and avoids the trenbolone
drink a lot of water, eat high protein and high fat/carbs and train 6 days per week

forgot to add add aromasin at least 12.5mgs eOD you need an AI on this cycle

Here is your cycle for bulk up: 300mgs DECA and 500mgs TEST ENANTHATE, both weekly; plus 50 mgs DIANABOL and n2guard, both daily
Remember full PCT and clean diet and hydration

I’m 54kg
168cm
29 years old
Body fat is mid to high teens
I am looking to bulk up a little bit I know I don't weigh much. I have run testosterone, Deca durabolin, anadrol, and a couple other steroids on my previous Cycles without much results. looking to use a cycle that I can put on a good 20 or 30 lb that is keepable. Should i go for trenbolone this time?

54kg at your height is light. I'd wanna see that fat down. And NO cycle should add 20-30lbs in one hit. Try 10lbs tops. Much more keepable too

i'm all for steroid use but your stats are very bad

you have barely any muscle on your frame man. you need to build a proper base before using steroids.
absolutely agree and not to mention as well, but he needs to join the rest of us here on planet earth and get realistic in what is wanted from the cycle... 20-30 lbs of keepable muscle on cycle is not anywhere near realistic

You need to focus more on diet and training. Not trying to be a dick but 20-30 lbs and keep it. If it happened that way everyone who took steroids would be absolutely HUGE. That’s not how it works. If you put on that much weight during a cycle it’s 2 things fat and water

Top Bottom