Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle. any thoughts?

Mkingo

Hi Gents,

i am getting organised for my third cycle in the new year. My stats are as follows:

Height: 170
Weight:93kg
BF: 12%
Goals for this cycle: Strength and mass. Try some different compounds.
Note: On TRT.

My first cycle was a classic beginner test only cycle. It went pretty well as i guess everyone's first cycle does.

Second cycle was Tren A only, which i loved. stripped a lot of fat off me and gave me excellent pumps and strength. I expected the worst as far as sides, but the only side effects i experienced were profuse sweating and acne on both chest & face. Been off for about 6 weeks now and the acne has subsided. I still feel like i need to give the tren a rest until later in the year. Will be giving Tren E a try for 4th cycle.

Currently my plan for 3rd cycle is as follows:

Dbol: 50mg per day for 6 weeks as a kicker.
Sust: 500mg per week for 20 weeks
EQ: 400mg for 20 weeks
Deca: 500mg for 20 weeks
Adex: 0.5mg EOD for 20 weeks
Caber: 0.25mg, 2x per week for 20 weeks.

Then back onto TRT.

This will be the longest cycle i have done, mainly due to the EQ & Deca, both of which are very long esters, and i have seen many posts on here advocating a minimum of 16 weeks for these compounds, and up to 20 weeks. Dbol is in there as a kicker, simply because i don't want to have to wait 6 weeks for results to start appearing and because i have not tried this compound before.

I am interested to try Deca & EQ, as i have read a lot about both these compounds, but there is nothing like first hand experience.

i'd appreciate your thoughts and feedback please.

Top Bottom