Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle Advice Please

SaltyOlPirate

Fine Tune my Cycle

I'm planning on running my third cycle very soon. The previous cycles were:
1)500mg sust weeks 1-8.
2)750mg sust weeks 1-8
300mg eq weeks 1-10
35mg of d-bol weeks 1-5
After my last cycle I've been doing some cutting down. I sit at 170lbs probably at 7-9% body fat I'm 5'5.

The cycle I am planning on doing is
Cypionate 1000mgs weeks 1-8
Eq 600mgs weeks 1-10
D-bol 35mgs weeks 1-5
Nolva if neccesary, Milkthistle, pantothenic acid, saw palm, alpha lipoic acid, ginger and most important 1-1 1/2 gallons of water a day. Clomid post cycle

I'm thinking of front loading this cycle but I'm a bit hesitant to shoot 1500-2000mgs of a substance in me that I've never done before (Cypionate) I'll consider shooting 1000mgs of Eq to front load it but no more.
Tell me what you guys think about this cycle. THANKYOU.

Last edited:
you shot sust so you can shoot cypionate. you mention you havent shot it before but all it is only a time released test, the same as sustanon.

Yes you will need nolvadex, and proviron or arimidex / liquidex.

Cycle looks good but why not sub the dbol for something else you havent tried before?

Peace

I really got good results from the d-bol last time I used it. I'm not going to use anadrol, I feel that would be too harsh on my system. Do you think I should use 25-50mgs of chlomid EOD say starting 2 weeks into the cycle to keep bloat and gyno away?

Top Bottom