Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle advice

Zeales15x

Hey guys im wanting some advice/opinions on my upcoming cycle. Im 25 5'10" 195 12%bf
This is just a rough draft of a cycle me and a couple friends were thinking about. Im looking to stack on lean muscle and keep a clean bulk diet

Test prop. Week 1-4 350mg per week
Sustanon Week 1-15 300-500mg
Decca Week 1-12 500-600
Anadrol Week 4-8 50mg ed

I have letro and clomid on hand for PCT just wondering what the best arrangement for those. I also have winstrol in hand would it be to much to throw it in the last 4-5 weeks? Any advice or changes will be appreciated! Thanks

Hey guys im wanting some advice/opinions on my upcoming cycle. Im 25 5'10" 195 12%bf
This is just a rough draft of a cycle me and a couple friends were thinking about. Im looking to stack on lean muscle and keep a clean bulk diet

Test prop. Week 1-4 350mg per week
Sustanon Week 1-15 300-500mg
Decca Week 1-12 500-600
Anadrol Week 4-8 50mg ed

I have letro and clomid on hand for PCT just wondering what the best arrangement for those. I also have winstrol in hand would it be to much to throw it in the last 4-5 weeks? Any advice or changes will be appreciated! Thanks

i really don't like this... it needs a lot of work and your going to end up holding quite a bit of water here... that's a long time to run deca and thats a really high dose... have you ran it before? you don't list anything for prolactin either... i don't like anadrol in there, especially starting week 4... you could get much leaner muscle if you ran npp instead of deca and then hit winstrol on the back... your pct is not good at all either...

pct

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST CYCLE AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

no need to frontload the prop in a bulker like this and with sust. just my opionion.. jump that drol right from week 1 and that will give you plenty kicker

drop the prop and start the anadrol week 1
sust 1-14.. 2 weeks longer then deca
deca-1-12
anadrol 1-4

i dont like the deca ran higher then my test either.,run them equal or the test higher

Drop the prop, run the long ester throughout. Jump start with anadrol. IS this your first run of abombs? If not, I would run 100mgs ed. Also def. more test or lower the decca. you dnt want dead dick syndrome.

also if this is your third cycle, you really could grow a ton off a test/dbol cycle..just thought i would throw that out there or even a test/deca/dbol is a bit more mild and just as effective.

Ok im going to drop the prop out, lower the decca, and start anadrol at the start. Thanks for the advice i wasnt real sure about placement of the compounds and cycle length. I kept my first cycles extremely simple and wanted to mix it up. As far as the post cycle goes when and what dose should i run the clomid at and what exactly id the unleashed and forma stanzol doing? I havent read much on it but im going to hold off untill i get my post cycle completely set up.

lower deca to 400mg.....it works best at 2mg/LB so about 400 would be perfect for you.

drop the prop as other have said, abombs as a kicker
winstrol wouldnt be bad at the end.

winstrol 50mg ED 12-16

Top Bottom