Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle

Such a long cycle. Why not use long esters instead for less jabbing and less oil putting inside you?

I have to pin eod with the masteron so I didn't mind using the prop..
question though, does test e have little water retention like prop as opposed to cyp? For a cutting cycle I was under the impression prop is the best way to go

question though, does test e have little water retention like prop as opposed to cyp? For a cutting cycle I was under the impression prop is the best way to go

Total bro science. Test e, test cyp, test prop is all testosteorne. The only thing the ester changes is how fast the drug enters into your blood stream and how frequently you need to inject.

There is absolutely no difference in terms of benefits and side effects between the different estered versions of testosterone, or any other steroid. Those esters do only one thing - they only change the release times of the active substance, which translates into the injection frequency.

I would just run your cycle as is if you have the compounds already. It will be a lot of pinning but just make sure to rotate sites.

I guess I have read different things over the years, I appreciate the input. I will definitely consider changing things up next time. I don't mind the eod but moving that out to 2-3 times a instead would be better and not as costly either.

Top Bottom