Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle (tren)

Research ..research and do more research ....listen to these people..

For your age do a creatine cycle ;)

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Guys he will run cycle, no matter what. I know these type of ppl, he is on “mission” to gain 35 clean pounds in 10 weeks etc. Pksc at least follow my advice and don t run anadrol with tren and cut dosage of tren and test and add some caber in cycle. If you want to use kickstart don t use any “wet” compound...Good luck

Please explain "wet" compound.
My previous plan was 150mg of tren twice a week(300mg/week) but I have 200mg of ampoules. Test is not an issue, I can drop it to 300-400mg/week. I don't have tbol. Dbol and Adrol are the only oral available. Yes, I have caber with me. And please share the reason to drop Primo on Tren cycle as no one suggest it.

Goal: To gain 25-35 pound.
24/M/150

Then you are taking the piss. You are underweight, you're too young to have done two previous cycles and you want ALL that gear to gain weight.

Junk it.

Then take the money with you to the market and BUY LOTS OF FOOD.

What will primo do on tren cycle ?? Tren is a monster and no need to add one more compound and this is your 3rd cycle. When I say wet compound I mean compounds that will raise up your estrogen, and high estrogen with tren will raise up tren sides. Its hard to control e2 levels even with AI when you run AAS like anadrol or dbol. If you want to run tren on 3rd cycle keep it simple, test as base (200-250mg) and tren around 250-300 mg pw, no need for anything else.

1. how are you on your 3rd cycle and only weigh 150. i'm not trying to be a smartass here but your goal is to gain an absurd amount of weight. did you start out at 100? what is going on here?

2. you are super young so why not put on quality mass, you got many years ahead of you

3. no reason to stack a bunch of shit with tren. i literally used to run 200mg of tren + a light oral like var or tbol and was smashing PR's. please understand tren by itself is more powerful than any other of the main steroids out there X 5

Top Bottom