Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle (tren)

pksc

Anadrol 50(ed) 1-5weeks
Tren blend 200(2* week) 1-10weeks
Test blend 300(2* week) 1-12weeks
Primo 200(2* week) 2-12weeks
Megestrol 40(ed) If required
AI 0.5 (EOD) 1-14weeks
HCG 500(2* week) 1-14weeks

3500-4000cal diet(20/45/35) F/C/P

Any suggestions?

To many compounds on 3rd cycle. Anadrol with tren is by far the worst AAS combo. Test dose is too high, use test as the base, because tren will do a work. And 2x200mg is 400mg of tren per week, that is too much for the first time tren user. My advice

1-5 weeks tbol 60mg per day
1-12 weeks test 300-350 mg per week
1-10 weeks tren 250-300 mg per week

I would go with aromasin over adex and you should have some caber also for prolactin control

i dont understand what exactly you are trying to accomplish here with all this shit on cycle but its ridiculous what you are going for on a third cycle..

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat

i dont understand what exactly you are trying to accomplish here with all this shit on cycle but its ridiculous what you are going for on a third cycle..

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat
Goal: To gain 25-35 pound.
24/M/150

i dont even know where to start... the two most glaring are your age to start with... noone with half a brain would advise you to use steroids and then your goal of that much weight on one cycle but that really is insignificant since you have zero business using steroids in the first place... sarms would be an option but clearly theres holes in your diet as well

I would abandon your cycle idea fir a few years. Besides being to young to run without risking permanent harm to your endocrine system, combinations like anadrol and tren are terrible. You could consider a sarms bulk cycle safely, but you will probably need to work on your diet regardless.

Guys he will run cycle, no matter what. I know these type of ppl, he is on “mission” to gain 35 clean pounds in 10 weeks etc. Pksc at least follow my advice and don t run anadrol with tren and cut dosage of tren and test and add some caber in cycle. If you want to use kickstart don t use any “wet” compound...Good luck

Top Bottom