Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3cc in the ass--crazy people!

Suspension

3cc is a HELLA lot more than 2cc, even in the glutes. I think ill stick to 2cc from now on. And for those that go over 3cc....holy shit...

why do u say youl stick to 2 ccs now?I shoot up 3cc in each check once a week for 10 weeks and i was fine....save on pins and one less injection site

Wrong information, some more research is needed :(

3cc's people do that in the delts nowadays now im not recommending but have done much higher than 3 in the glute and even the quad with no problems. Its the gauge of the needle that you should care more about.

Rule of thumb: Glute up to 5, quad up to 3

The Iron Game said:

Rule of thumb: Glute up to 5, quad up to 3

I've heard people hitting as much as 6cc's in the glutes and are fine.....

oh Big Buck, I have 2 friends that go way over that limit, but there is no need too unless shooting in excess of 20cc's + / wk. But for someone to say dont do more than 2 :(

I shoot 5cc 3 times a week in the glute and i don't have ANY problem with it!!!I 've got to admit i was scared too the first time...:mix:

The Iron Game said:
oh Big Buck, I have 2 friends that go way over that limit, but there is no need too unless shooting in excess of 20cc's + / wk. But for someone to say dont do more than 2 :(

I agree w/ u bro...I won't inject anymore than 3cc's in my glutes and 2cc's in my quad...better safe than sorry.

3 cc's in the glutes is nothing.

I remember E2 saying he does 5cc's in his delts. Now that's crazy.

Max 5 in the butt, 3 in the quad.

I use 3cc's in both typically, 1.5 in the bis when Im shooting those.

Top Bottom