Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3c's into a thigh, yes or no...

taste-icles

I am used to doing 2cc's into thigh or glute, it just so happens that tomorrow morning is my next scheduled injection and I am short a 23ga pin, so I am wondering if I should do it. I am injecting 2ccs of Deca with 1cc test. I have some other pins that say 20ga, but I'll be damned if they are smaller than a blunt 19ga. It was liked getting stabbed in the ass with a jailhouse shiv last time I used one of them.

I already did my glutes no more than 4 days ago, with those damned 20's, at 1cc per cheek.

either quad or other ass cheek,. why not get more 23's?? i can;t imagine using 20's, damn, fuckin harpoon

sweed said:
either quad or other ass cheek,. why not get more 23's?? i can;t imagine using 20's, damn, fuckin harpoon
I can't get more 23's in Orange County tomorrow to keep my blood levels stable, and I did 1 20 in each cheek 4 days ago, I totally was doubled over in pain, hence my reluctance to go that route again. I delivered maybe 1cc total before my ass was all bloodied on both cheeks.

taste-icles said:
I can't get more 23's in Orange County tomorrow to keep my blood levels stable, and I did 1 20 in each cheek 4 days ago, I totally was doubled over in pain, hence my reluctance to go that route again. I delivered maybe 1cc total before my ass was all bloodied on both cheeks.

why not order more from getpinz?

Top Bottom