Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

39 Anavar secrets you need to know!

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Anavar is one of the best bodybuilding drugs for those looking to cut body fat without losing precious muscle mass. But what else can you expect from Anavar results?

Anavar, which is also known by its drug name, Oxandrolone, or simply "var," is an anabolic steroid that's become wildly popular among bodybuilders. Searle Laboratories developed Anavar in the 1960s to help regrow muscle in patients with diseases that cause involuntary weight loss. But Searle discontinued production of Oxandrolone amid bad publicity from bodybuilders using the drug. Luckily, other companies have picked up the production and bodybuilders are still using this methylated steroid to experience insane strength increases, dissolve body fat and harden their physique. This being said, let's look at 39 incredible results that you can achieve through an Anavar cycle.

39 Anavar Cycle Results - Some of which Stump Bodybuilders

Really good stuff here, running var the last 6 weeks of this current cycle. 750mg/wk test e for 14 weeks and 75mg/day of var for the last 6 weeks. Almost identical to the cycle in George's article, I tend to go higher doses as I'm 255lbs though. Same Arimidex at .5mg/EOD too. Strength has skyrocketed and I'm looking vascular as hell. Would definitely recommend.

Top Bottom