Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

35 and skinny

Caksjeo

I’m 35 years old and i think it is time to change my physique
I'm 6'3 and 162 lb
I've been pretty skinny all my life and consider myself a hard Gainer
I wanted to do deca durabolin. some of the guys at the gym say that they bulk up a lot on it
should I do 500 mg or should I up the dose closer to a thousand. one guy at my gym says he does over a thousand milligrams a week for half the year

Is this your first cycle or do you have any PED experience?
Are you taking anything currently.
Do you have a good plan for food. You will need to up your food intake. I would recommend keeping your diet clean at a much higher volume and eat a shit Load of good foods.
How much do you work out and what type of work out do you do?
The more info you give the better the advise will be.

I will say look at Mk 766 it will help with appetite it has to be ran 6 month - a year

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

you should do NONE OF THE ABOVE.. you are so far underweight for your height as it is.. you are only going to put harm on yourself using steroids this far underweight, especially bulking... you will gain too much too fast, just to get where you should be on average for your height, not to mention what you could gain beyond that with steroid use... you will do a lot of damage to your joints, ligaments and tendons and too rapid of weight gain is very unhealthy...

you need to get your diet fixed, which clearly has a lot of issues.. if you need appetite help, look at mk677 and both ghrp6 and ghrp2... these can help you in that area which is clearly the problem here...

for the best quality sarms and peptides check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale!

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

I’m 35 years old and i think it is time to change my physique
I'm 6'3 and 162 lb
I've been pretty skinny all my life and consider myself a hard Gainer
I wanted to do deca durabolin. some of the guys at the gym say that they bulk up a lot on it
should I do 500 mg or should I up the dose closer to a thousand. one guy at my gym says he does over a thousand milligrams a week for half the year

500mgs deca wont do much alone
stack it with dbol to bulk up

Top Bottom