Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

33 year old new to steroids

Jnathanie

I have been training four times a week religiously for the past 3 years
I'm currently on 200 MGS a week of testosterone prescribe

my problem is my fat loss won't come down. I'm sitting around eighteen or nineteen percent body fat no matter what I do I can't lose weight
what are the best steroids to help me break that barrier and start losing body fat

none... thats not what steroids are used for... you need to discuss your diet with us and figure out what the actual problem is.. steroids are not used to magically get you in shape or provide you fat loss wanted man... write us out your diet so we can see the real issue hear...

I think you have a misconception about how steroids work sir. Can you do what Dylan asked and provide us with your diet information? We truly need that to get this all addressed properly for you

3 years isn’t enough. And you’re too young for TRT. Gotta want it naturally for a long time before adding anything that could ruin your body in many ways.

I have been training four times a week religiously for the past 3 years
I'm currently on 200 MGS a week of testosterone prescribe

my problem is my fat loss won't come down. I'm sitting around eighteen or nineteen percent body fat no matter what I do I can't lose weight
what are the best steroids to help me break that barrier and start losing body fat

steroids not for fat loss
you need to go low carb high protein and do cardio
add some cardazol with cardarine before cardio and get ripped

the team has you here, mods and vets are legit info , vips listen to the team

Top Bottom