Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

31 Tips To Maximize Your Muscle Gains Using NPP

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
What is NPP?

The anabolic steroid nandrolone is most often referred to as Deca Durabolin, the trade name for its decanoate ester. However, the phenylpropionate ester, known as nandrolone phenylpropionate (a.k.a. "NPP") is also very popular.

In fact, some bodybuilders like NPP far more than deca because it acts extremely fast and clears out of your system quicker.

It's a terrific muscle builder, but there a few things you need to know before using it so you can maximize your gains:
31 Critical Tips for using NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate), so You grow Huge Muscles

Thanks George. I read this article a couple of weeks ago and mid way through a 16 week under dosed EQ cycle I pinned 150mg yesterday and 100mg this morning. I felt it in the gym and had two people approach me and complement my swole look. I added 2 reps to my bench at a weight I took to fail last week. Thanks to you I have salvaged my cycle. I plan on eod 100mg NPP.

HELLO EVRY ONE GET YOUR BODY BUILDING SUPPLEMENTS, LOOS WEIGHT, BURN FAT, GAIN MUSCLE, HAVE SIX PACK AND MANY OTHERS IF INTERESTED, ADD AND INBOX ME OR YOU CONTACT ME AT (559) 869-8325 OR EMAIL ME AT : [email protected] INBOX ME ASAP FOR YOUR ORDER,

Top Bottom