Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

31 Reasons Anadrol should be your choice for Huge Muscle and Strength Gains!

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
If you're looking for serious size and bulk in short order, then you can't do much better than Anadrol, the common trade name for the anabolic steroid oxymetholone.

Originally designed as a compound to treat anemia, osteoporosis, and muscle wasting, oxymetholone is even more popular as a bodybuilding drug that can give you incredible muscular explosion.

However, oxymetholone (a.k.a. "Anadrol" or "drol") is also one of the most toxic steroids that you'll find. So you'll definitely want to learn all the good and the bad of drol through the following 33 points:
31 Reasons why Anadrol is Your Choice for Huge Muscle and Strength Gains

6'3

178lbs

7% bodyfat

18 years old

I know the first thing every1 gona say is you shouldnt even be touching gear at 18 but fuck it im doing it. so i've just recently started a cycle a couple days ago Turinabol Stacked with Anavar the lab is Northern pharma. I've bought Liver protection as which i will be taking throughout my cycle and a PCT. My Goal is to put on at least 12-15lbs.

6'3

178lbs

7% bodyfat

18 years old

I know the first thing every1 gona say is you shouldnt even be touching gear at 18 but fuck it im doing it. so i've just recently started a cycle a couple days ago Turinabol Stacked with Anavar the lab is Northern pharma. I've bought Liver protection as which i will be taking throughout my cycle and a PCT. My Goal is to put on at least 12-15lbs.

stop posting in other peoples threads! you're too young to receive advice on this board so you'll just end up gettinh other peoples threads locked.

If you're looking for serious size and bulk in short order, then you can't do much better than Anadrol, the common trade name for the anabolic steroid oxymetholone.

Originally designed as a compound to treat anemia, osteoporosis, and muscle wasting, oxymetholone is even more popular as a bodybuilding drug that can give you incredible muscular explosion.

However, oxymetholone (a.k.a. "Anadrol" or "drol") is also one of the most toxic steroids that you'll find. So you'll definitely want to learn all the good and the bad of drol through the following 33 points:
31 Reasons why Anadrol is Your Choice for Huge Muscle and Strength Gains

oh and hunger increase on anadrol?! quite the opposite in most cases

Good article. I don't notice an increase in appetite like another post pointed out, I notice nausea on and off if anything.
Headaches with it too. Probably because of increased blood pressure from extra fluid retention. Something to point out. Maybe it was and I didn't see it but something to think about. Especially if stacking with certain other AAS.

A bombs were the craziest thing I ever ingested. Aside from headaches and nose bleeds the strength gains were unbeatable.

what doses do people like their anadrol at? i have 50 anadrol50s in my stock pile, considering adding then in towards the end of my deca blast

Hey guys I'm new on here , I'm looking to try some oral stuff , never really used much as I'm new to everything steroid base . Any suggestions on good oral stacks??? I've been looking at Tbol stacked with stana? Or something like that, tbol sounds amazing , cheers .

Hey guys I'm new on here , I'm looking to try some oral stuff , never really used much as I'm new to everything steroid base . Any suggestions on good oral stacks??? I've been looking at Tbol stacked with stana? Or something like that, tbol sounds amazing , cheers .

pm me , if you need help setimg up a cycle.. An all oral cycle is not what i would advise though.

Top Bottom