Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30mg dbol vs. 40-50mg dbol

AMGETR

I'm contemplating putting my dbol at 40-50mgED for 4 weeks. What do you guys think? It's day two of my cycle, and I did 30mg yesterday. I wanna bump it up, I didn't feel it yesterday.

I'm using real QV product.

AMGETR said:
I'm contemplating putting my dbol at 40-50mgED for 4 weeks. What do you guys think? It's day two of my cycle, and I did 30mg yesterday. I wanna bump it up, I didn't feel it yesterday.

I'm using real QV product.

Whoa there cowboy....dbol takes longer than 2 days to "feel". You'll usually notice insane pumps within 1 week, and strength gains shortly thereafter.

As far as the dosage...I can't notice any benefits beyond 30 mg.

K always welcome

Ok, thanks dude. I'll stick with 30mg.

"You must spread some Karma around before giving it to poantrex again."
:(

instant.muscle said:
poantrex whats ur fave type of dbol?

Thais, Russians, and naps all do me good. I noticed more bloat/strength with the thais and russians, which I like....so I prefer those 2 equally.

you can build up tolerance to d-bol though when you become more advanced. You down grade you receptors everytime you juice, just keep that in mind. I think 30mg./day is completly sufficient and the norm for most juicers.

carksly i'm doin 25 ed for 6 weeks, would it b better do do 30 mg for 5 weeks instead? or maybe week 1-2 25 mg 3-4 30 mg 5-6 25 mg? takin this w/ 10 week cycle of sust 250 mg. n e one got an answer?

30 mg is the best/day. You must take d-bol every 5 hours to keep the blood levels even through out the day. You must take 10mg. at one time. Let's say you take 5mg. at one time, it won't do anything for you, it is only effective when used at 10mg. per 5 hour periods. Now this doesn't mean that you couldn't do 20mg at one period or 15 but 5 mg. aside from the other two periods, where you are taking 10mg., is going to help at all. You want 30mg. at least a day. This what I was stressed from my bodybuilder friend. Trust me, I felt like shit when I took d-bol at 20mg. at one period of intake. To much toxicity in your system at once ya know? I would run it with test to see the best results. I would't kick start it since you won't get as good a gains. Unless you got some prop. or susp. to waste. Hope this help buddy! Actually, your fine, I see you are running sust so take the d-bol the second or third day you inject and then go from there. You'll love that cycle!

Top Bottom