Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30mg dbol vs. 40-50mg dbol

not true it should be taken throughout the day to keep bloodlevels high and stable and just for the record its not every five hours dbol has a half life of 3.5 to 4 hours. I say take 10mg every 3.5 hours to be sure

The half-life of Dianabol is only about 3 to 4 hours, a relatively short time. This means that a single daily dosage schedule will produce a varying blood level, with ups and downs throughout the day. The user likewise has a choice, to either split up the tablets during the day or to take them all at one time. The usual recommendation has been to divide them and try to regulate the concentration in your blood. This however, will produce a lower peak blood level than if the tablets were taken all at once, so there may be a trade off with this option. The steroid researcher Bill Roberts also points out that a single-episode dosing schedule should have a less dramatic impact on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis, as there is a sufficient period each day where steroid hormone levels are not extremely exaggerated. I tend to doubt hormonal stability can be maintained during such a cycle however, but do notice that anecdotal evidence often still supports single daily doses to be better for overall results. Perhaps this is the better option. Since we know the blood concentration will peak about 1.5 to 3 hours after administration, we may further wonder the best time to take our tablets. It seems logical that taking the pills earlier in the day, preferably some time before training, would be optimal. This would allow a considerable number of daytime hours for an androgen rich metabolism to heighten the uptake of nutrients, especially the critical hours following training.

You take it every 5 hours to give your kidneys and liver a break. You don't want it in your system pill right after pill like that. Again, this it coming from my buddy who is and npc heavyweight.

you get a lil break between each dose though. Not too much of one, so your prolly right. I got great gains and I don't think it really matters if you do it every 5 hours or not. All's I got to say is I love the feeling I get from d-bol along with that fullness and the pums, ahhhhhh...I love it!!!

Eh bro ... take the dbol for about 2 weeks then decide from there if you want to up your dosage. Up it slowly. Dbol is a drug where you have to find your personal threshold, and when you find it .. you will reap its beatiful benefits, and eperience zero sides. You dont need much of it, although some folks run a shit load of it.

For me, 25-30mg is the perfect dosage. I have went higher, and started to notice side effects, I have went lower, and dont see the results I want. 25mg seems to be perfect for me. I like Russians the best, followed closely by blue hearts. I spread mine out throughout the day as well.

Mavy

🙄 Everybody is overthinking this.
Take whatever dose you feel works best for you, I take 20mg in the morning, 20mg in the evening and 10mg before bed.
Your only taking the Dbol for a short amount of time, 4-8 weeks for most.
Your not gonna die from this.
Protect yourself however you see fit, then come off.
If you feel you need to take an AI then do that.
I take 6.25mg Aromasin every other day and if I feel I need more then I take 12.5mg eod.
Also, I always use test as my base of any cycle and personally I donÂ’t take more than 500mg/week and let the other steroids shine and do their thing.
Very simple.

Top Bottom