Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30mg/day Anavar only First Cycle???!

Anavar usage @ 30mg/day ALONE for 1st cycle

• Dumbest thing I ever heard of

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Wonderfull AS, but a waiste of virgin receptors

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I like this idea

Votes: 27 51.9%

• Total voters

Slopain

Banned
I promissed Id show a lil net buddy this: what to you guys think of a 1st cycle consisting of 30mg/anavar per day :rolleyes: .

With anavar its a tricky one, I know a few people who were put on dbol only cycles 15-25mgs/day, primo only cycles 200mgs/wk nothing else, and eq only cycles 400mgs/wk

Believe it or not all people gained roughly the same weight, between 13-18lbs, kept almost all of them (dbol proviron througout) and gained large increases in strength.

I am slightly changing my mind towards the lower cycles dont do shit. No need to jump in at 500mgs of test, 50mgs of dbol daily, 400mgs of eq and all the other crap we use.

With anavar people have done 20-30mgs/daily and gotten good results but with others nada.

Tough call but if he ups it to 40mgs he at least wouldnt complain ;)

Japanese machine said:
40-80mg for 10 weeks.

now we are talking.

Iron Game: first cycles only you can get decent results, but then theres the issue of do you want to get awesome results off of hmoderate doses or decent results off of low dosages - come 2nd cycle those dosages either way will have to be pretty damn close to get half way good results anyways.

Slopain said:

Iron Game: first cycles only you can get decent results, but then theres the issue of do you want to get awesome results off of hmoderate doses or decent results off of low dosages - come 2nd cycle those dosages either way will have to be pretty damn close to get half way good results anyways.

True True, but he isnt in a rush to get massive is he? Cause if he is he will defintely need more than 30mgs of anavar :D

Im on a moderate cycle now, have to stop due to complications with my accutane but was getting good results with it.

why would you do only anavar when there is injectable testosterone or even EQ which is far more effective for a first time user.

BTW, is your friend scared of needles? cos i'm tired of all these pussy-ass people who are scared of injections.

ironbarbarian said:
why would you do only anavar when there is injectable testosterone or even EQ which is far more effective for a first time user.

BTW, is your friend scared of needles? cos i'm tired of all these pussy-ass people who are scared of injections.

not scared of needles just dim witted. :)

not scared of needles just dim witted. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL@slopain. try to entice em to do a winny/oxandrolone stack....... :p

you newbie.......you never mentioned the guys stats.....heh!!!

btw slopain, you left yer key yet no addy.......send it to me at my AF addy......

and for shits sake........i thought we had the discussion about my harem on your sig.........:)

Unity66

Slopain said:

now we are talking.

tell him to do this, its my next cycle...

fina 75 ed
winny 50 eod
anavar 40mg ed

for 10 weeks; if he wants quality mass...

Top Bottom