Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

300mg a week of Test for a first cycle..

thefantom1

This is a cut and past from a thread I started on 'Ology about a year ago..your thoughts??

I am really leaning towards advising first time users of test to try 300mg a week of test instead of the standard 500mg a week..here is my reasoning..

For a first timer...300mg a week is more than a normal human produces anyway...why go higher at 500 than 300 for a first time??? You will make gains off the 300 if the training and diet are right..and more importantly the gains won't be so dramatic (for most people I feel a 10-12 lb gain is great for a cycle and easier to keep than gaining 40lbs at once) and it will give you an idea of how your own body reacts to test without going overboard..

If your body does not react well to test then the sides will be much lower and easier to control.....

Now this for the first time cycler...... for the next cycle I would probably try 500mg a week if I reacted good to the 300mg.... then the third I may add in dbol for 3-4 weeksat 20-25mgs ( I firmly believe less is best)

Thoughts and opinions??

this is exaclty what I did for my first cycle, 300mg/week Test E. I had a really good base and was prob close to my my limit so the gains were far from impresive. But it was still a good introduction to the wonderful land of gear. I gained about 10lbs in 10 weeks and even with a soild PCT didnt really keep much of the weight or the strenght. I say if you've worked hard and are already near your limit by the time you start your first cycle then 300mg/week is prob a little on the low side. If, however, your like most and cant wait to get juicing and are way bellow your limit then 300mg/week is just fine.

I agree that 300 is a decent place to start...and if I were going to do that then I would go with 150mg two times per week.
As long as you diet is correct for the goals that you are trying to accomplish then decent results will be seen.

And to go a step further, to anyone who does not keep a significant portion of there gains after the cycle even with a good PCT, then it is the after cycle diet that is flawed. If you eat great and a lot for 10 weeks and gain 10 lbs, then you need to keep the same dieat or possible more protien after the cycle to let you body acclimate to the gains. You always have to adjust for the new weight.

My answer would depend on your goals. Is it mass, or muscle preservation, etc. In my opinion that would dictate my reply.

Started a 215 lb 6'3 friend on that cycle years ago. Gained and kept over 15lbs. I'm a big fan of starting low and easy. Good choice!

did 350mg wk of sus and i gained 17 kept about 11-12, worked great. if i had done a real pct i could of held more.

Top Bottom