Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

300mg of tren e, test e & mast e per week, advice on adding test

IronDorge

33 m
194lbs
14% bf
5'9
if I add an extra 200 mg test p per week how will this effect sides, mood, appetite, is it advisable or no, have read mixed reviews, thanks Bros

Last edited:
what are your goals? hows your diet and training look???

I think until you give more detail you're gonna get *crickets* my friend

Unless your experienced I don't see any reason to mix in a short ester with those long ones unless it's a kickstart. Mixing short and long esters is where you can run into more complications with your hormones rising and falling causing mood swings hot flashes and other
Estrogen related sides.

Ride it like you stole it!!

i want to use myself a tri-tren from british dragon, but not sure if the gear are legit or fake.manufacture date 2011 exp 2016 in may.here are some pictures

Unless your experienced I don't see any reason to mix in a short ester with those long ones unless it's a kickstart. Mixing short and long esters is where you can run into more complications with your hormones rising and falling causing mood swings hot flashes and other
Estrogen related sides.

Ride it like you stole it!!

He's completely right. You don't need to mix the two unless your using it as a kick start. But its hard to give you advise, when we don't know what your gaol is.

I would run test p for the first four weeks. Then the test p will kick in, and you can drop it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

i want to use myself a tri-tren from british dragon, but not sure if the gear are legit or fake.manufacture date 2011 exp 2016 in may.here are some pictures

this is a friendly warning my friend, there is no sourcing here... there is a picture section to post and ask if your gear looks real or fake but you need to edit your post and not name sources on here again...

33 m
194lbs
14% bf
5'9
if I add an extra 200 mg test p per week how will this effect sides, mood, appetite, is it advisable or no, have read mixed reviews, thanks Bros

you need to just stick with what you are running right now... all your are going to do is complicate things for yourself at this point... next time, either run prop as a kickstart or as your ester for the cycle in its entirety...

you need to just stick with what you are running right now... all your are going to do is complicate things for yourself at this point... next time, either run prop as a kickstart or as your ester for the cycle in its entirety...

I agree here, I should have used to kick start and since I didn't I won't start now, being in week 5 of my cycle the long esters have finally taken hold anyway.

Top Bottom