Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In 30 mins, i will meet that fat bitch greg kovacs

dissto

just thought i would share with all of you that i am going to see greg kovacs and monica brant at a local nutrition store. i am not a fan of kovacs, i just want to see how pregnant he looks

I understand that Kovacs is a real jack ass. In his eyes it is your pleasure to meet him. Why don't you bitch slap him after you get his autograph?

Kovacs used up his fifteen minutes of fame years ago. We are all sick and tired of hearing how Cell-Tech has allowed him to create his physique. Funny how he forgets how GH, test, d-bol, halotestin,anadrol and various other steroids played a major role as well.

Sorry bro but you gotta learn how to read, what dissto meant is that we are going to see him Sunday, Kovacs I'm indifferent about, I saw Yates at a seminar a few years back and that was the shit, Brant, now that's waht I'm talkin 'bout

Right, I'd do her again as well!! lol

I saw them together at a GNC in Toronto a while ago. He has a big head like all the other pro's. He's a big guy. He was sitting down with baggy clothing so I couldn't see his gut.

Top Bottom