Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30 Day DNP Cycle Log

I'll be doing a 30 day DNP Cycle Starting Today

Experiment:

May 10-17 200mg
May 18-25 200mg
May 26-June 2 200mg
June 3-10 200mg

Will be taking Electrolyte solution and multivitamin. Dropping coffee.

Diet/workout info:

Body fat percentage 25-30 percent
Height 5'11.4
Weight 215lbs

Calories 1800
Diet Keto
Meal timings, 5 meals per day
under 30g carbs per day.
Protein 240g per day Min

I went down from 235ish lbs to 215 from Feb 10th- May 10th
I slowly built up a consistent diet, I did no exercise until recent, was only focusing on my diet.
I was going to go on DNP 3 weeks ago but I decided to add exercises instead (5km walking per day)
5 day bro split.

Goals:
To see what DNP is about and weigh out the pro's/con's

Hypothesis:
I don't really think DNP is necessary ever but I want to see the exact weight loss numbers. My guess is I will lose about 4lbs a week, I am capable of losing 2lbs a week natural on a low carb keto diet so its going to be interesting to compare

Brother if you mention DNP here we are all just going to tell you it is a terrible idea man, so just cut it out.

The responsibility of trying to advise someone on how to use DNP is just too much for some of us. No exaggeration you can die, and some people have, so advice on DNP use is not something we dispense readily to anyone.

About 20 years ago on these very same forums a guy by the name of "DNP Guru" sold some kid DNP and told him how to use it on himself and the kid died from it. His family found their conversations and a police investigation ensued afterwards.

DNP is just too dangerous to really mess with only to lose a bit of fat you can do in a much healthier way.

Check out our podcast for more training and diet advice:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

!

Top Bottom