Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30 Day DNP Cycle Log

barmitsfa

I'll be doing a 30 day DNP Cycle Starting Today

Experiment:

May 10-17 200mg
May 18-25 200mg
May 26-June 2 200mg
June 3-10 200mg

Will be taking Electrolyte solution and multivitamin. Dropping coffee.

Diet/workout info:

Body fat percentage 25-30 percent
Height 5'11.4
Weight 215lbs

Calories 1800
Diet Keto
Meal timings, 5 meals per day
under 30g carbs per day.
Protein 240g per day Min

I went down from 235ish lbs to 215 from Feb 10th- May 10th
I slowly built up a consistent diet, I did no exercise until recent, was only focusing on my diet.
I was going to go on DNP 3 weeks ago but I decided to add exercises instead (5km walking per day)
5 day bro split.

Goals:
To see what DNP is about and weigh out the pro's/con's

Hypothesis:
I don't really think DNP is necessary ever but I want to see the exact weight loss numbers. My guess is I will lose about 4lbs a week, I am capable of losing 2lbs a week natural on a low carb keto diet so its going to be interesting to compare

That is insane, looks like the first 12 days was the most benefit. This inst the only forum I posted on about doing DNP run. But only this one and another one was talking about fasting othjer forums just though ti was trying to be some sort of troll? DNP is soo controversal so its annoying to even talk about it. Those results are out of this world. I will 100 percent do a side by side when I am done this one. I wonder what would happen if you did 12 days fast, 10 day break then 12 day fast. Thanks for linking me that appreciate it.

That is insane, looks like the first 12 days was the most benefit. This inst the only forum I posted on about doing DNP run. But only this one and another one was talking about fasting othjer forums just though ti was trying to be some sort of troll? DNP is soo controversal so its annoying to even talk about it. Those results are out of this world. I will 100 percent do a side by side when I am done this one. I wonder what would happen if you did 12 days fast, 10 day break then 12 day fast. Thanks for linking me that appreciate it.

well the only 2 mods on here who have prolong fasting experience are myself and masonic, some others have done shorter IF type stuff... so does not surprise me those other places are clueless on this stuff. a lot of people refuse to open their minds and learn anything past the age of 10 years old.

just look at how dumb our country is today as evidence. don't even argue with them or people you know on this stuff. "you cannot reason with stupid people"

as far as your question on time on and off. the people of Ikara, Greece are the healthiest people in the world. they will fast 6 months out of the year. not 6 months straight. but they might do 1 day on 1 day off. 1 week on 1 week off etc. over the course of the year half the days they are fasting and half they aren't. they have zero cancer, zero obesity, zero diabetes, zero suicides, etc. in fact every single blue zone in the world does some sort of fasting. Americans meanwhile eat 365 days of the year and we have the highest rates of all of that shit

Last edited:
Top Bottom