Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 weeks of clomid therapy

mehelporo

i am trying to find a decent cycle to harden up some, gain some strength and put on a few pounds. If this looks ok, what would you recommend for pct? i was thinking 3 weeks of clomid therapy. not sure if i need nolva or hcg but i already have both on hand.
I realize there should be test present in all cycles, but the past 2 cycles have beaten the hell out of the hairline so i want to take it easy this one. thanks in advance guys.

If what looks OK?

"Take it easy" and "cycle" should't be used in the same sentence.

i am trying to find a decent cycle to harden up some, gain some strength and put on a few pounds. If this looks ok, what would you recommend for pct? i was thinking 3 weeks of clomid therapy. not sure if i need nolva or hcg but i already have both on hand.
I realize there should be test present in all cycles, but the past 2 cycles have beaten the hell out of the hairline so i want to take it easy this one. thanks in advance guys.

Do a search for our perfect PCT sticky.

3 weeks of "clomid therapy" wont do a thing... you dont even list any cycle for anyone to critique either

PCT will be the same with any anabolics you plan on running.
Check out the Perfect PCT thread on Evolutionary forum.

Top Bottom