Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 week transformation!?!?

Mike4705

Okay dudes. I know I'm going to get some serious backlash from some of you. This goes against everything I've ever been taught. I've gotten pretty fat over the last 3 months. My usual "fighting weight" stats are as follows:
5'7
190ish
10% bodyfat ish

right now I am:
210ish
18% bf ish

its safe to say I'm getting fat, and I fucking hate it. I feel like I'm loosing my identity. I have a beach trip in 3 weeks and I figured this is a hell of an opportunity to do an experiement. Let me preface this by saying, I don't give a fuck about muscle loss right now. I'm on TRT, and genetically putting muscle on has always been pretty easy for me.

*OBVIOUSLY no PCT*

3 Weeks
Diet: Keto, low fat, intermittent fasting (6 hour feeding window). Essentially if you asked a nutritionist how to loose the most amount of muscle in 3 weeks, that's the diet I'm doing. I will do one small carb load at 1.5 week point.

Drugs: upping TRT dose from 140 mg per week to 350.
HGH Frag: 3x daily (not 100% on the dose right now)
Tren: 500mg per week. (Okay, I have some solid experience with tren. It's been about 5 years since I took it last but I respond very well. Most of you will say 3 weeks is not enough, but I noice significant changes in week 1.
Anavar 40 mg a day ( for some extra hair loss)

okay fuckers. No AI. I am hyper AI sensitive, if I take 1mg of arimidex I crash for 6 weeks. DHT lowes my estrogen very well. (For any of you that didn't know that Anavar can have mild anti estrogenic affects)

anyway. Let's hear the criticism. I won't update that much during, if at all. But I will give a before and after at the end.

How do I think this will go? Well, I don't think ill
loose that much muscle. I'm fat enough, and I think I will respond to the drugs nicely. Although I could be wrong. Hopefully I don't come out of this looking like Waldo.

Im looking to drop roughly 3-4 pound PER WEEK!

Can you make SOME changes in 3 weeks? Sure. Is it enough time to lose much more than water weight (most of that in the first week)? No. I'd say 6lbs of fat and water - 10lbs tops.

Here's the backlash - I've seen a TON of walk in guys and gals over the years come into various gyms I've used or run. I've even turned people away. By way of example I'd prefer those looking to get away in the summer and wanting to be in beach shape come in at least around Easter. In other words about 90 days before.

At the gym I use now I've had to try not to laugh when a guy came in and said he wanted to get into shape for a wedding... in three weeks.

Now if you're working from an athletic base and just want to get lean - like a fitness model for a photo shoot there's a bunch of tricks they use to get into shape. Sometimes in less than a week. But you're looking at very temporary change for one day. Not, as it were, a transformation.

Haha absolutely. This is extremely unorthodox and I am completely aware. Fortunately I have been training for ten years so I didn't wake up and decide to be lean. Im also not looking to be 10% either. I just want to see what my body will do in 3 weeks under this kind of pressure. I personally believe I'll lose 10 pounds week 1, 4 pounds week 2 and 1 or 2 pounds week 3. My body does react to drugs unlike others which is why I think it will go RELATIVELY well.

BUT if it's possible to transform in 3 weeks I'm going to do it haha. Thanks for the response

I did this in 4 WEEKS on 50 mg of Var and 175 test per week.

Im hoping for similar results

That was about 3 years ago. My starting point is near the photo post transformation

Attachments

• IMG_3602.jpg
    IMG_3602.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 108
Ahh. Then I refer you to my athletic base comments. I know of fitness type models via a UK based forum who use some tricks (inc diuretics etc) to look crazy conditioned after a week. Of course they only need to look sharp in front of the camera lens for a day at the most.

IF you carried some of the transformation habits into the holiday too...then (again from your base) I could see something being done. I'll let other mods look at the pharma / PED side of things.

Yeah. In that particular transformation the Var was by far the best I've ever touched. Unfortunately no longer available. I think it may have been Methyl Tren.

The pic pic on the left I was 208. Pic on the right I was 189

Sounds like you know what you're doing. I'd keep everything the same, goodluck bro.

That's pretty much exactly what I'd run minus the var, orals just destroy my joints making strength gains impossible.

The keto diet is rather interesting, but I find that for bodybuilding purposes the carb cycling is a much better alternative - you may as well give it a try. It is not a restrictive diet, so it is both easy to follow, and it does not limit your nutrients.

Yeah. Typically I would carb cycle with 1 weekly car load. I feel I am currently fat enough to rock a solid three weeks of no carbs. Naturally a few days out I will drop my water intake and start to consume carbs, without overfill. Should polish me off nicely. I will then move out of Keto into a pretty standard diet, around 250 carbs and hold strong until I plataue.

Day 3, 4 pounds down. 90% water of course

here is the nasty secret to all this people don't want to admit or they don't want to believe .. and that is that body and muscle memory are very real. it will be much easier for you to drop to 10% body fat then it would be some dude who has been fat all their lives

the other secret is that steroids do not burn fat

you really don't even need steroids here to achieve your goals if you run such a strict cutting diet as you have laid out. if anything the steroids (especially tren) will be counter productive because they will demand more food intake or punish you. tren sucks up carbs like crazy, i would never recommend a keto diet while on tren because you will be miserable

what i would do in your situation is save that tren cycle for another time. run SARm's instead. they are designed to prevent muscle wasting, plus cardarine will help you burn fat like crazy.

Top Bottom