Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 week transformation!?!?

Interesting. Thanks for the wealth of info. You are correct, Tren was simply to keep me extra dry and grainy and even in my massive deficit will still effectively give the appearance of solid muscle gain. But you are correct, for what it is, it doesn't make much sense.

Man, good to hear from you Steve. You were giving me advice on my first cycle in 2012 haha. Back when on a good day post Tren I was 170 pounds.

I am not going to criticize because it sounds like you know your body very well. This takes years to get to that point. The fact that you understand how you react to AIs and estrogen is very important. Assuming it is Tren A, you might get some good effect from that even in just 3 weeks. Obviously most of the results are going to come from sticking to that diet you have laid out. Good luck man. I look forward to seeing how this little experiment works out!

You can certainly drop 3-4 pounds per week but it won't be fat. It'll be mostly water because you are following a keto diet. Keto diets deplete your glycogen levels and cause rapid weight loss. It's not actual weight loss. Just water weight.

think about adding cardarine into your cycle lay out. The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

Okay dudes. 1 week, or exactly 8 days in. Life sucks, my diet has been about 90%. I have consumed a little more fat than I wanted, but still sitting under 50-60 grams for the most part. I'm fucking starving. At first my body was not nearly as responsive as I liked. I was much more bloated than I was comfortable with so I reduced my testosterone, instead of upping AI and the water weight reduced. When I introduced the Tren about 3 days ago that completely dumped any remaining water. I'm not thinking clearly, I'm thinking I want to ravage a pizza. Cardio is about 1-2 hours a day, lifting I am keeping under 40 minutes. My total weight loss so far is............ 10 POUNDS! This is exciting for me. Day 1-5 I lost 5 pounds, day 5-8 I lost 5 more pounds. I am assuming my weight loss is on an exponential curve because I am becoming more and more depleted, dropping water, fat and muscle as a faster rate.

So this is my question. I'm already trying to justify by any means to head over to Tony's pizza and pick up a pie and demolish it, give myself a little bit of a glycogen boost. With my massive glycogen deplete do you think I can do this without too much hurt on the next two weeks of my diet. Do you think the cheat will keep my metabolism revving on all cylinders? Will the lovely partitioning affects of the Tren prevent me from doing any damage? Or should I just maintain steady pace to the finish line? Love to hear your opinions

Well, if the cheat meal is does not take place more often than once per week, it should be fine. Just make sure to keep yourself under control. I feel your pain on diet - it is very hard for anyone, but you need to stay strong.

well you aren't really starving.. but yeah you are hungry

if you are cutting down you SHOULD feel hungry bro. a trick is drink more. a lot of times you feel 'hungry' but really your cells are just dehydrated.

feeling 'hungry' at night or when you wake up is a good signal that you were in a deficit the day before. that is a damn good sign. you just gotta learn to deal with it

Dieting sucks. Here are some tips for dealing with hunger

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Hot drinks help immensely with hunger. Especially green tea. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Carbonated drinks add volume to your stomach and make you feel full. I drink perrier constantly when pre-contest dieting. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Stay busy. If you are constantly occupied you won't noticed how hungry you are. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4. Mindfully eat. Don't eat while on the computer or infront of the television. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]5. Caffeine greatly cuts appetite -> be careful with this one. Too much caffeine will burn out your adrenal glands and raise cortisol levels[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]6. Supplement with 10g psyllium husk before bed. Psyllium husk is a soluble fibre and gels up in your stomach, leading to an increased feeling of satiety. [/FONT]

While 1 cheat meal is not going to kill you, you want to make sure it isn't going to send you into a downward spiral. Especially being on a short timeline I would try to stay as strict as possible. I know running tren I can get away with eating more food and stay lean though.

Sounds like you have dropped a ton of water and no doubt some fat. Hopefully the muscle loss has been minimal so far.

Being hungry sucks. It is a terrible feeling. Just ride it out man.

Hahaha thanks dudes. Yeah Jesus. 3 weeks, suck it up. I didn't end up cheating. More updates coming soon

Top Bottom