Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 week post feeling drained

peteefs

26 years old, 6 foot, 194lb @ 12%bf

Just finished a 10 week cycle.
Test e 500mg per week weeks 1-10
50mg dbol per day weeks 4-7
Tren 150mg per week weeks 6-10

Good gains, strength never been better, eating 6-7 times per day 4500kcal on weights day and 3500 on non training days.
Training 4 days per week.

PCT
10day Hcg and then 40mg tomoxifen for 10 days
now down to 20mg tom for the next 14 days

just into 3rd week of post course training, managed to keep strength up and weights looking good. but for the last 2 training session i have felt weaker and tired.

i am eating the same, to keep energy up and have added in lots of supplements, creatine, l-arginine, Glutamine etc

Any advice welcome? do you think i need to change the PCT?

sounds about right...thats what happens

Mixed 7,500iu spread over 10 days EOD injections

lol, Hayez, i know it just hit me in 2 days, went from feeling good to weak and tired.

coupd throw in some sustain alpha could help

Week off? yep sounds good to me,lol i have decreased my training to 3 weights sessions Mon/Weds/Fri

Is it wise to have a week off over a pct time period?
or should i push another few weeks. i.e 6 weeks since last injuction then have week off?

Problem with people is that after the cycle, they feel weaker and they take a week off...then a week can turn into 2 weeks, and then before you know it you're on vacation for a month

I say, stick with it, and get some creatine, arginine for pumps - will help you feel better when working out and give you some motivation. Also maintain a good diet and keep your calories up.

Just cause you're not ON doesnt mean you can't still eat like a beast, sleep like a beast, and train like a beast.

Top Bottom