Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 week cycle b4 Aus.

TerminatorX

Hey brothers...

I am moving to Australia at the end of September for lots of sun, and more fun, fun, fun :D

So what I thought I would do is a last minute mini-lean mass cycle consisting 0f 25mg dB and 50mg Winstrol ED for only THREE weeks. I just want to loose some fat (bodyweight = 90kg; bodyfat = 12%) whilst maintaining my current weight or maybe add a little ;) Then, I can arrive and say a BIG HELLO to my girlfriend :angel:

So what do you reckon...:confused:

Personally I wouldn't combine the dbol and winny. Even though it's only three weeks, you should still stick with one oral. Try a low dose of test prop and winny if you're trying to get some lean mass.

Here some excerpts/paraphrases of posts on my first 3 weeker:

2 weeks post cycle:

I did a cutting cycle of prop 100mg EOD and winny 50mg ED this summer just to test out the 3 week cycle theory. I actually gained 6lbs while losing bodyfat. After the cycle was over I started using Zinc and Avena Sativa and experienced no crash whatsoever. I continued to increase lifts after the cycle and my weight increased as well.

I used 1.25mg of femara EOD with the prop. I didn't need any anti-e's during the cycle at all. I used none post cycle, but I kept using the femara for 2 weeks, just in case because I'm extremely sensitive to gyno. My post cycle therapy consisted of only the zinc and avena sativa. I run the Avena Sativa at 2g a day, after 4 weeks post cycle I just reduce it to 1g. I use it all the time when off gear.

4 weeks post cycle:

I had finished the cycle at 186lbs and 8% bf by calipers. As of this morning I'm hovering around 190-191lbs, slightly more bf than before, but the abs are still there so it's definitely not very much of a fat gain. I was eating a bit more carbs than usual because I'm on the road a lot with my new job and don't have much of a choice of what to eat.

I'm 5'6" and while this is not the heaviest I have been, it is definitely the most LBM I've had. I'm still doing Avena Sativa at 1g a day and I set PR's this week on a few exercises. I attribute this mostly to DC training. It's been amazing for me and I've only been doing it for a month.

Although I am very pleased with the results from that cycle, I think my next one is going to be 12-16 weeks. I have only done mild cycles so far and have never gained more than 15lbs in a cycle. This next one is probably the last big cycle I'll be doing. Hopefully I'll be close to my goal and fine tune from there on with shorter cycles.

Hope that helps a little.

Top Bottom