Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 times.. 3 damn times..

GaryWary

..I injected 3 damn times (with fresh needle end each time) in order to get one amp of enanthate in...

High viscous oil....

Need a bigger needle gauge I guess...

why, it should have taken only one time. use one needle to draw up, and the other one to inject.

damn thats weird..maybe it is where u injected..I just used the last cc in a 10cc bottle of T200 by brovel last night and every shot I have taken from that bottle went in very easily, but last nigh I could barely make it go in ..took like 2.5 miutes for a cc and i was pushing extremely hard..either something was up with syringe or i am thinking maybe there was some thick scar tissue so it wouldn't go in..very strange..i used a 22G 1.5"..anyone else have this happen to them?

Oil is viscous by nature.
The colder the oil the thicker it will be.
Hold the amps or the vials in your hand till they're the same as your body temperature. That will cause the oil to be more superfluous and therefore easier to inject.

Oil at room temperature or probably cooler depending on where you hide it can be anywhere from 70-78 degrees. Warming it to your body temperature of 98 degrees will dramatically increase the viscosity.

Ryvor said:
Oil is viscous by nature.
The colder the oil the thicker it will be.
Hold the amps or the vials in your hand till they're the same as your body temperature. That will cause the oil to be more superfluous and therefore easier to inject.

Oil at room temperature or probably cooler depending on where you hide it can be anywhere from 70-78 degrees. Warming it to your body temperature of 98 degrees will dramatically increase the viscosity.

All fluids are viscous..

viscosity is the property by virtue by which ALL FLUIDS offer resistance to a SHEARING displacement - hence the inside of the needle is shearing the pressurized liquid... due to boundary layer friction and things I guess...

I'll try the warming up stuff...

Never had a problem with a 21 gauge, and if you think that enenthate is bad, try Reforvit B. I gave up and started taking orally. It is like used motor oil. I would follow Ryver and warm the AS up some. Any bigger pin is really going to hurt.

21g is pretty big! What will you use next? 18? No way I'll stick an 18g needle into my butt/leg :bawling:

R U sure you got enanthate? You may be inj something else bc I never heard of any oil (test or other) being to thick to go trough a 21g needle!

Top Bottom