Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 shots of Test Cyp and need to quit cycle PCT?? Help! (Bicep tear)

Kr0ss

I tore my bicep tendon and am 3 shots into my cycle. Should I quit, continue the cycle or do a normal PCT? I’ve been doing Test Cyp 500mg a week, Arimidex .25mg & HCG currently. Thank you

I tore my bicep tendon and am 3 shots into my cycle. Should I quit, continue the cycle or do a normal PCT? I’ve been doing Test Cyp 500mg a week, Arimidex .25mg & HCG currently. Thank you
If it was me i probly wouldnt even do a pct. While it has started to hit ur system it hasnt done much....but thats me. Its up to you what you wanna do. I would take into consideration ur cycle history and knowledge as well.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

This would be my second cycle. I was thinking of maybe doing a TRT dose to preserve muscle but don’t want to ruin a cycle on that.

This would be my second cycle. I was thinking of maybe doing a TRT dose to preserve muscle but don’t want to ruin a cycle on that.
Your gonna lose muscle with a bicep tear. I would just come off and detox. That way when ur healed and after a few months of rehap you have clean receptors and be ready for a great cycle

No need to PCT in my opinion.
Now going trt depends. Do you usually pct and come off completely or do you go trt after your cycle until your next cycle?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Firstly, I wouldn't do a PCT after three shots. But I'm also wondering about the tear. It's more common in guys on high levels of gear whose muscles grow quicker than their tendons.

I got the MRI done and the results was a partial tear and no surgery needed. So I'll probably be back to lifting heavy in about 2 weeks or less. GREAT NEWS! 2 weeks is still long and thats not completely guaranteed either.

I was told to PCT with clomid by a few people as well as an option.

With the results I've gotten do you think I should continue on cycle (Which is still a little iffy with my diagnosis) or just come off clean like you suggested? Sorry for so much! thank you!

I got the MRI done and the results was a partial tear and no surgery needed. So I'll probably be back to lifting heavy in about 2 weeks or less. GREAT NEWS! 2 weeks is still long and thats not completely guaranteed either.

With the results I've gotten do you think I should continue on cycle (Which is still a little iffy with my diagnosis) or just come off clean like you suggested? Sorry for so much! thank you!
Its up to you. I wouldnt rush it. You run the risk of making it worse. I understand the anticipation of a long awaited cycle but i feel if u wait a month or two and rehab ur bicep youll be able to go full strength and make the most of ur cycle. I would come off and rest and heal. Ive had injuries before and tried to work around them and just ended up prolonging them.

I'd just stop the cycle, no PCT. Not really needed only 3 shots in. Heal up fully, then you can take full advantage of the cycle once you're ready.

Come off clean. In strength athletes, when they get tears, I've seen them do 100 reps on just an Olympic bar as rehab

Top Bottom