Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 Questions..Also Informative..Please help.

bigmike777

After using a 1 inch pin under sterile strict environment,

I had lumps or knots in my pecs (injection site) before...but I was lucky that they went away after 3-4 days.

I was told that it's from injecting too fast...

I also was told that even the testosterone isn't wasted but would soon get absorbed by the bod.

Now I have an abcess on my right glute--which was the 1st time I ever injected myself at that site. So, it was NOT repeated injections at the same site (i know well enough to rotate)

Someone said my gear may have been tainted because I mentioned on this site elsewhere that I had pinkish lumps in both pecs, so this was my 3rd abcess.

That is simply not true, those lumps in each pec went away after a few days so it's not an abcess which is lingering.

An abcess lingers and spreads. It doesn't go away on its own. The surface below the skin is hard like a rock.

What caused this abcess? (was it cos I had high concentration gear Test 400 mg/mL)

How do I avoid an abcess?..

***What to do right now with the gear i have?

again lumps do not equal abcess.

1) are my unopened 2 vials of test 400 high conc gear equally junk?

2) should i never order from that source again?

3) Can i still order gear from that source, but just buy regular concentration gear at 250 mgs/ML testosterone?

*Note that source is a reputable source found in 1 of George Spellwin's (creator of Elitefitness) E-BOOKS so it is a reputable source and I highly doubt would sell "dirty gear".

*This is a very, very important topic.. I wish you wouldn't just read and say "I'm sure glad it wasn't me..poor stiff" and instead contribute with some constructive answers please. For the reason that this threat to our sports and performance lifestyle is REAL and GREAT when people buy "high concentration gear" thinking they are getting a bargain at 400 mgs/ml @ 10 ml vials, when in truth the higher concentration has the potential for greater Abcess formation.

(btw.: they (the black market) are already selling Tren tabs which really brutalize the liver--trying to capitalize on the needle-scared A.A.S. --user environment)

(as an aside, We need to stand up and maybe have these companies discontinue high concentration Test (if it can lead to abcess) and also tren tabs.)

This high concentration gear of Test 400 also even at .6 mL I've heard causes greater PIPs (Post Injection Pain).

By the way,
I only injected .6 mL twice a week till I taper down

Hope to hear from some knowledgeble, caring, emphatetic people.

I'd like to reasonably resume my cycle cos I'm 10 weeks into it and right now I should be tapering off and am planning to PIN my delt soon with the unopened, unexpired vial of Test 400 but I am not sure.

Thanks. Don't be shy to input. You can help make a difference in the performance enhancement world with this little known area (abcess, abcess-prevention, pitfuls of high-concentration gear)

So please try to answer the above numbered 3 questions as soon as possible. Thanks again.

Pretty sure you were told that 1 inch pins are not suitable for glute injections in one of your previous threads.. You could probably get more feedback on your vials if you post pictures in the "Gear- pictures of anabolic steroid" sections but obviously there is no discussing of sources here. If you really want to know if you have solid test, get a blood test and you'll know..
1) are my unopened 2 vials of test 400 high conc gear equally junk?
Get a blood test and you'll know / post vial pics in Pics of gear section
2) should i never order from that source again?
Depends on the results from the test
3) Can i still order gear from that source, but just buy regular concentration gear at 250 mgs/ML testosterone?
You can do whatever you want.

i said i pinned the pecs with 1 "

i never mentioned what pin i used for the glutes which by the way in fact was a 1.5

my question was if my gear was dirty. I know my gear is real Testosterone because of my strength gains, acne & unwanted facial hair.

all those pics posted seem to be for novelty purposes on gear photos--no one comments on them...and if they do how can u be sure if they're an authority?

can a black market company as all A.A.S. companies operate in the black market accidentally sell or manufacture dirty gear?

the gear is made by a developing country--a 3rd world country to be politically incorrect.

ok...did you eat today, dude? how about "should" i continue buying from a site advertised by george spellwin in 1 of his e-books??? (just wastin time with semantics"

anyone else--who can answer my questions head on?

Yeah you never did mention a 1.5 pin so I had assumed you used the same ones you were previously using.. Your asking a ridiculous question though... how will anyone know if your gear is dirty? All I was suggesting is that maybe someone has has previous experience with whatever source you went with this time around.. it couldn't hurt. Been on 350 mg test e myself the last 8 weeks and haven't had a single lump/issue..the stuff is incredibly smooth. Either way you are almost done with your cycle so you'll have some time to figure everything out before your next run.

Yeah you never did mention a 1.5 pin so I had assumed you used the same ones you were previously using.. Your asking a ridiculous question though... how will anyone know if your gear is dirty? All I was suggesting is that maybe someone has has previous experience with whatever source you went with this time around.. it couldn't hurt. Been on 350 mg test e myself the last 8 weeks and haven't had a single lump/issue..the stuff is incredibly smooth. Either way you are almost done with your cycle so you'll have some time to figure everything out before your next run.

thanks for trying to help. what i guess i was looking for is someone with experience saying something like this: "i have tried all of the sources from george spellwin's e-book secret of a.a.s. mail order at least 1x and they all produce flawless products that are clean."

geneza pharmaceuticals is a brand i have been using.

they are not a source, but a company like BD (british dispensary),

geneza is also known to make Tren tabs which are highly LIVER TOXIC...I MEAn even higher than Anadrol 50 mgs---too highly liver toxic for sale IMO.

a company which makes these RISKY products seemingly for monetary gain, probably, GENERALLY-SPEAKING CAN'T be trusted with safe injectable products?? COULD be...

1 of the vials i have from this company has a label affixed at a slight angle. like the guy on the assembly line was maybe in a rush? but the rubber stopper is firmly in place and so is the cover on top of that.

anyway, im starting to doubt them.

it could be that also i doused a paper towel with rubbing alcohol in addition to using an alcohol prep pad..and applied the paper towel to the injection site...but the paper towel even though was wet with isorphrpyl alcohol may not have been sterile, still??

that may have been a big no-no?? alcohol prep pads AND ONLY ALCOHOL PREP PADS must be used?

i thought it would be even better sterilization if a paper towel wet with alcohol paved the way for the little, puny alcohol prep pads.. i may be wrong, correct me please if i am.

THEN THERE'S The POSSibility that EVEN a reliable, trustworthy manufacturer Can produce a BAD BATCH of gear?

American car companies re-call certain cars or autoparts cos they're defective.

1 thing i can do is take the almost empty bottle of my Test and pay a medical laboratory to do testing/research on my vial's make up to confirm that it is Test, how much impurities does it have in it, etc.

they're (these private American labs like Quest Diagnostics) subject i think to dr.-patient confidentiality--so im not at risk as long as they get paid.

what i might do is chalk this whole experience up as somewhat annoying, yet important learning experience and the absess itself as a very, very, very rare event...

i guess, from my recent research, An absess can be almost impossible to get....so there's no need of being too afraid--no need i guess to be once bitten severely, 100 x times shy...

It just wakens u up to be even more cleanier than u already are and to re-double efforts at a cleaner sterile environment.

i do use anti-bacterial spray and shower before injections religiuosly.

but i guess u can't be too clean when it comes to the perfect IM of a.a.s. environment.

again...thanks for ur answer

im still open to other opinions.

When you experience those lumps massage that area with a hot washcloth to help the oil dispurse do this several times,even a heated pad will help.

Top Bottom