Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 months of gh or 3 months of igf

browndog1

A buddy of mine posed this question to me and I didn't know what to tell him (aside from just weighing the cost aspect of things). He would be doing some mild AAS with either choice.

He was looking to do either 3 months of gh (the new 2.25mg/day long release UG stuff) or do 30 days of 40mcgs/day igf-1 for 1 month on, 1 month off, 6 months total (equaling 3 months of actual usage).

Which do you feel is best and why?

He is looking to gain a little LBM and lose 5% bf or so (he's about 15% if I had to guess). And he is an experienced gear user, etc, etc.

...bd

I would go with the hgh, because it has been tested more, and we know more about its effectiveness. Without AAS its worthless though, and if he is looking at all into cost effectiveness, I wouldn't use it. For his goals a low dose of test, with some anavar would be a nice stack for his goals. Since he can afford hgh, 50 mg of anavar a day shouldn't be a problem.

I wish I could afford GH...I'm laening toward homebrew test prop these days....GOOD and cheap

dzuljas said:
how about 3 months of natural...

That's pretty funny - thanks for the thought. This guy has 10+ years of BB and a dozen or more cycles under his belt, so he's going to do one or the other. Of course it's a given that you can lean up on some low dose test and some fina (or ox), but that wasn't the question at hand.

No offense here, but I'm not looking for "other suggestions" as far as what to do. I'm looking for more posting similar to what BodybyFinaplix wrote.

Thanks.

...bd

muscleup said:
I wish I could afford GH...I'm laening toward homebrew test prop these days....GOOD and cheap

Sounds like me. Im brewing up some NPP in the next few weeks.

Here is how I see -- if you can afford human grade, awesome go for it.

When it comes to UG labs -- I think that homebrew is near equivalent to the quality of many UG labs gear -- plus its cheaper.

he'd be wasting his money either way if he was looking to "gain a little LBM and lose 5% bf or so (he's about 15% if I had to guess)"

a small dose of test with a proper diet he could easily and very cheaply drop 5%bf. sounds like he would rather just take more drugs than eat right...

Top Bottom