x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

3 months of gh or 3 months of igf

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 3 months of gh or 3 months of igf within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: A buddy of mine posed this question to me and I didn't know what to tell him (aside from just weighing the cost aspect of things). He would be doing some mild AAS with either choice. He was looking to do either 3 months of gh (the new 2.25mg/day long release UG stuff) or do 30 days of 40mcgs/day igf-1 for 1 month on, 1 month off, 6 months total (equaling 3 months of actual usage). Which do you feel is best and why? He is looking to gain a little LBM and lose 5% bf or so (he's about

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

3 months of gh or 3 months of igf

A buddy of mine posed this question to me and I didn't know what to tell him (aside from just weighing the cost aspect of things). He would be doing some mild AAS with either choice.

He was looking to do either 3 months of gh (the new 2.25mg/day long release UG stuff) or do 30 days of 40mcgs/day igf-1 for 1 month on, 1 month off, 6 months total (equaling 3 months of actual usage).

Which do you feel is best and why?

He is looking to gain a little LBM and lose 5% bf or so (he's about 15% if I had to guess). And he is an experienced gear user, etc, etc.

...bd

how about 3 months of natural...

I would go with the hgh, because it has been tested more, and we know more about its effectiveness. Without AAS its worthless though, and if he is looking at all into cost effectiveness, I wouldn't use it. For his goals a low dose of test, with some anavar would be a nice stack for his goals. Since he can afford hgh, 50 mg of anavar a day shouldn't be a problem.

SAM BONES THE HAM BONES...THE PAPA'S NANNLE BENNY
    I wish I could afford GH...I'm laening toward homebrew test prop these days....GOOD and cheap

Elite Bodybuilder
    muscleup classic bro.

SAM BONES THE HAM BONES...THE PAPA'S NANNLE BENNY
    Originally posted by concordsize
    muscleup classic bro.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by dzuljas
    how about 3 months of natural...
    That's pretty funny - thanks for the thought. This guy has 10+ years of BB and a dozen or more cycles under his belt, so he's going to do one or the other. Of course it's a given that you can lean up on some low dose test and some fina (or ox), but that wasn't the question at hand.

No offense here, but I'm not looking for "other suggestions" as far as what to do. I'm looking for more posting similar to what BodybyFinaplix wrote.

Thanks.

...bd

Cyborg
    Originally posted by muscleup
    I wish I could afford GH...I'm laening toward homebrew test prop these days....GOOD and cheap
    Sounds like me. Im brewing up some NPP in the next few weeks.

Here is how I see -- if you can afford human grade, awesome go for it.

When it comes to UG labs -- I think that homebrew is near equivalent to the quality of many UG labs gear -- plus its cheaper.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Anyone with any help on the original question?

Thanks.

...bd

Pro Bodybuilder
    he'd be wasting his money either way if he was looking to "gain a little LBM and lose 5% bf or so (he's about 15% if I had to guess)"

a small dose of test with a proper diet he could easily and very cheaply drop 5%bf. sounds like he would rather just take more drugs than eat right...