Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2st cycle - questions!

iceberg_1912

This is my second cycle after about 8 years, and I'm taking 500mg of Jelfa Omnadren a week. I'm in week 10, and have only seen 10lbs of lean gain, and an up in strength. Is Omna not a mass builder?

I also have some Sustanon 250 and Deca but dont know if its fake yet, or else I wouldve used it as well.

Sustanon 250 - Infar India....exp 3/05.....not all labels wrapped around amp perfectly.....has no break line on amp, so you gotta file it.......how fake is this, or does India just make shitty amps?

Deca - Ttokyo, Mexico......Nandralona 300.......virgin teal/white box wrapped in plastic, with shiny seal sticker, looks legit, but who knows?

I posted this on the counterfeit board and got no replies, any info is appreciated. Thank you.

It might have something to do with your diet and/or training.

You might also be filling out with some LBM while losing some body fat. Do you look different in the mirror?

BTW-India makes shitty amps...same thing for Egypt.

Thanks for the reply!

My training is good, I workout with a trainer, also my diet has been rewritten specific for this eating 6-7 meals a day, I am getting tons of protien, veggies and fluid, but I think I am short on calories as I had to cut back on the breads, pastas, fats and sugars. I am using whey powder, but not weight gainer. I gained 10 lbs, but feel lean as heck and cannot see any size really. Could the Omnadren be old? its in the old blue and grey box.

By what Ive read posted on here, the Sust sounds ok, but the bad wrapped labels bother me.

iceberg_1912 said:
Wow, are my posts that bad? help admins!!

Yes. Dude, do a search on sust, or sustanon, infar, india, or something like that, and my username, bebaumax. Your infar's will be described in detail by another user who's already asked about them. I'm staring at one right now. You're Ttokkyo sounds legit, do search for Ttokkyo and web site, or website, and you'll find the ttokkyo homepage, go there and look at the pics.

As for your cycle, listen to 2Thick. If you aren't gaining, you either are and don't know it, or your diet, sleep, training are not in order. You can do a gram a test a week, if you never train and eat like crap and don't sleep right, the only thing you'll accomplish is HTPA suppression.
-B

Thanks bebaumax, my apologies for the rookie posts, I just found this site not too long ago, and theres tons of information. I will do more research next time.

iceberg_1912 said:
Thanks bebaumax, my apologies for the rookie posts, I just found this site not too long ago, and theres tons of information. I will do more research next time.

It's all good, my man. Please don't take my post to be negative. I've tried to move on from the "Use the search engine" chant/mantra to "do a search for x, y, z". Especially when it's things I know are there.

If you don't find the info, let us know. We'll either help you find it, or we'll come up with it.
-B

iceberg_1912 said:
Could the Omnadren be old? its in the old blue and grey box.

That is probably your problem. Those omnas were Russian (and not Polish). They were tested and found to have mostly phenylprop in them (~100mg/ml). That might explain the lower than expected gains. There is no need to worry, though. If you can gain 10 lean pounds on 150-200mg of phenylprop per week then you have some great cycles to look forward to.

Cool info, thanks 2Thick. I knew something was off with that Omna. Whats good to use with the Deca for mass, and should you take a break or just start a new cycle right away?

iceberg_1912 said:
Cool info, thanks 2Thick. I knew something was off with that Omna. Whats good to use with the Deca for mass, and should you take a break or just start a new cycle right away?

Take a 6-8 weeks break. Then go with Deca and dbol (or deca with sust). Either way you will see good results (with a great diet and execise routine, of course).

Top Bottom