Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle test/var - MY RESULTS

NXG+

Hey guys, just wanted to share my results and experiences and maybe get some feedback.

Stats - 27, 5'6, PL'er, usually ~181 lbs, 1 previous cycle - 400mg test p only.

This cycle - 10 wks 500mg Test P/W, 50-60mg Var ED

HCG use - 250iu twice weekly weeks 3-5

PCT - 1250 ius HCG twice wk 13. PP's TRS, 0.5mg adex E3D, OTC nettle root /trib type supp.

I was training mainly for strength but also some lean mass gain too. My diet is carb cycling (high days on training days and low days on rest/cardio days). Training involves multiple low rep sets on the powerlifts and higher rep sets on assistance work. Cardio with kettlebells 2/3 times/wk. Increased var from 50 ED to 60 from Wk 3.

Mass
Start cycle - 181 lbs, 16%, 152 lbs lbm

End cycle - 196 lbs, 15%, 166 lbs lbm

End pct - 184 lbs, 14%, 158 lbs lbm

So I feel like i lost quite a lot of the BW that i gained...obviously a LOT of weight but also i trimmed off some fat during pct. I think the fact that i didnt use an AI for most of the cycle meant i held quite a bit of water from the test even though it was prop.

I didnt use an AI as last time (test only) it really held me back. This time i gained a ton better without it, although i got a little gyno in the last week and had to use some adex to squash it. The BW gains were finished by week 7-8 and just stabilised after that.

Strength

End cycle - Added 135 lbs to my 1 rep maxes across squat/bench/deadlift (i.e. total)

End pct - Kept 110 lbs of them strength gains across the 3 lifts.

So I have to say that i think i gotta be happy with this. Not a CRAZY increase, but i have held onto 80% of my strength gains which has to be good. Strength grew from week 3 all the way to the end.

Comments

Ok i know i will get asked the HCG thing...I started using 250ius twice weekly from wk 3 but my nuts were still shrinking. I upped it to 500 and they came back some but i decided to keep the rest of the HCG untill the end of the cycle from advice from good people on the board.

PCT i have to say it was absolutely SEAMLESS. I dont really feel that much different when i am on cycle to when i am off cycle anyway (apart from being bigger/stronger) but during pct i had NO crash, NO loss of sex drive, NO depression. Bascially a million times better than the Nolva pct i ran last time. A lot of acne but thats to be expected I guess. I dont like applying the sticky sustain much but i have to say PPs TRS works.

I would definately recommend running without an AI if you can. My gains this cycle were 3 or 4 times better than when i used the same test but with adex on cycle. You have to be careful though, you get more bloat and i got a little gyno lump the very last week so you need it on hand anyway.

So what do you guys think? I would have liked to have kept more mass. Did I do something wrong? I think my strength gains were pretty solid and have been kept well. Any ideas about how i can improve next time? I am thinking about primo and mast for next cycle.

Thanks for reading this essay! I would like to thank everyone who responded to a post of mine throughout this cycle but especially people who took time to answer PMs i.e. ACESS, NELSON MONTANA and NEEDTO. Thank you guys.

Hey g

I didnt use an AI as last time (test only) it really held me back. This time i gained a ton better without it, rks.

I would definately recommend running without an AI if you can. My gains this cycle were 3 or 4 times better than when i used the same test but with adex on cycle. s.

this is a really important point

:) amazing how much AI over use can hinder gains is it not?

When you came off cycle what did you change about your diet and training
Nothing at all...training was/is identical.

Diet i changed nothing either.

My plan was to let my gains and hormones stabilise before changing anything. Maybe I did a little more cardio but nothing major.

this is a really important point

:) amazing how much AI over use can hinder gains is it not?

Totally. It wasnt until i read Needto's thread on here about AI use hindering gains that I changed my mind about not using the dex and i am super glad i did .

Having said that, my 1st cycle i used .5mg ED and gained hardly anything.

This cycle i used none and gained quite a bit but bloated a lot and got a little gyno.

Next time i would try to find the sweet spot - a little AI just to prevent ther gyno and bloat but really as little as possible, maybe .5mg E3D or something similar.

Are you a hardgainer size wise?

I think I'd gain a lot on 500mgs of prop a week.. especially with all that var..

I don't suppose you had any liver tests on cycle? I'd be interested to know how well you tolerated 50-60mg of something a day for 10 weeks..

Are you a hardgainer size wise?

I think I'd gain a lot on 500mgs of prop a week.. especially with all that var..

I don't suppose you had any liver tests on cycle? I'd be interested to know how well you tolerated 50-60mg of something a day for 10 weeks..
Yeah i suppose i would say that i have to battle pretty hard to gain muscle. In maybe 7 years of training I gained ~45lbs going from 140lbs to 185lbs at 5'6 but it was hard work for sure.

I felt like i gained quite a bit, from the cycle, its just that i lost a lot of it.

No liver tests im afraid.

Anavar is such a great drug for keepable gains and the hardening effect.

Totally. It wasnt until i read Needto's thread on here about AI use hindering gains that I changed my mind about not using the dex and i am super glad i did .
imilar.

Me , Needto and Nelson were the first to say this and GOT ALOT of shit from "vets"

But we ignored them, for we knew we were right

In short Over use of AI blunts IGF, and also a degree of healthy fluid retention which lends itself to mass

Top Bottom