Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle please read!

toohuge14

Im 22yrs old 5'10" 182lbs and my first cycle was 6months ago with test e at 500mg/week for 10 weeks and using clomid for pct. for my next cycle i would like to use
weeks:
1-5 dbol 25mg/ed
1-10 test Enanthate 500mg/week
1-12 EQ 600mg/week

my question(s) are
a)is this ok for my 2nd cycle?
b)when should i start my pct(nolvadex) if the EQ is going longer then the test?
c)should i add winstrol tabs at 50mg ED for 6weeks or is that too much for my second cycle?

how much did you gain on your first cycle? what's your bodyfat % ?
That would be too much for a 2nd. cut out the eq. How long have you been training? look for hcg for pct also.
bulking i am guessing. whats the diet look like and how many calories?

for a start i don't much like your pct plan. if possible get hcg as well as PP's test recovery stack to go with the nolva. also this is just my opinion again, but i would go with 40-50mg tbol for the first four weeks and keep the test going with the eq until the end. with that i wouldn't worry about the winny. also one more thing, make sure you got ai's on hand.

iv been training seriously since i was 17 so about 5yrs now and will the test/dbolfrontload only cycle be ok even if iv done the test byitself before? and you think the EQ is too much? i gained 22lbs and in the past 6 months iv kept 10lbs of them. id like to gain about 15lbs with this cycle if possible. also if i decide to do the EQ when should i start the pct? and i will deffinitely look into getting HCG

It's my opinion that you should drop the d-bol and run the test and EQ for 14 - 16 weeks. I know a lot of people have used d-bol and lots love it but that doesn't change the fact that it is hard on your liver. Yea you are only 22 so maybe your liver won't roll over and die but it still puts a strain on it. The test and EQ doesn't put any strain on your liver at all.

The test, d-bol and decca stack has been around forever. It's old school. It does work but you lose a lot when you come off. Why put your body through it when just test and EQ will give you what you want and you keep more of the gains? It's cheaper and puts much less strain on your body.

Also keep your balls healthy. Use Hcg to keep them stimulated during your cycle so they don't start to shrink. It's much better to keep them from shrinking then to try and bring them back after they have shrunk. There is a study on medline that looks at men that are shut down from testosterone enanthate at 200 mg per week. It took six months at 5000 iu three times a week to get their sperm production back to normal. These guys were fine even with this supposedly high dose rate of Hcg. I would recommend doing 2000 iu every two weeks during your cycle. And stop the Hcg when you stop your cycle. You could jump through a lot of hoops to compute when the test e is low enough in your body to stop the Hcg but stopping when you stop the cycle is close enough.

One of the advantages of using Hcg like this is it increases the amount of testosterone in your body. So if you are doing 500 mg of test when you include what your body is producing from the Hcg you can get closer to 600 mg per week for no extra injections. And Hcg is cheaper then test, or at least it used to be I haven't needed to buy any in a long time.

Thanks very much i will definitely get ahold of hcg and arimidex, but should i not frontload the cycle with dbol?

Top Bottom