Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle. Please Critique.

^^^ I have a 3 day split that would work for you but you want to adjust the reps to fit you. read it in the weightlifting section. I really believe in going hard and heavy if you want to grow mass. but of course you need to maintain proper form.. its not about going in there like a gorilla and doing 1 or 2 reps per set.. you want to go heavy but still be able to hit 4-5 reps

i'm telling you if you fix your diet and training you will improve rapidly rather than dealing with the roller coaster of cycling on and off and the mind fuck of losing half your gains after cycle because your diet isn't where it needs to be.

Last edited:
I'm an ecto myself. Used to drink peanut oil straight from the bottle to up my calories. Just curious, what are your reasons for running anavar in that cycle?

I'm an ecto myself and I think we have the best body type for having an amazing physique. Never be the strongest or biggest

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

^^^ I have a 3 day split that would work for you but you want to adjust the reps to fit you. read it in the weightlifting section. I really believe in going hard and heavy if you want to grow mass. but of course you need to maintain proper form.. its not about going in there like a gorilla and doing 1 or 2 reps per set.. you want to go heavy but still be able to hit 4-5 reps

i'm telling you if you fix your diet and training you will improve rapidly rather than dealing with the roller coaster of cycling on and off and the mind fuck of losing half your gains after cycle because your diet isn't where it needs to be.

I can imagine how bad that can get...that's the problem I have. I was strict on a diet, did circuit type routines in the am, did weight lifting during lunch and martial arts 3 nights a week and got down to like 164 lb. Once I got there I felt too skinny so started to bulk and got up to 185 and felt fat....so now I'm stuck in the middle and looking at options.

From what I've gathered on here I figured the test/var cycle would help gain mass and if I stuck to a strict diet I'd be able to do it with gaining as little fat as possible. Main thing I don't know how to balance for that is carb intake.

I'm just not a fan of the traditional bulking and cutting rotation.

Thanks again. I'll be sure to check out the diet and routine.

I'm an ecto myself. Used to drink peanut oil straight from the bottle to up my calories. Just curious, what are your reasons for running anavar in that cycle?

Well, for quite a few reasons.
1. Mainly because of my goals. My goal for this cycle is as lean of a gain as possible...I looked up some of the best lean cycles and this one seems to be highly recommended.
2. This would only be my second cycle so I'm not doing anything tio heavy.
3. From what I've read, var seems to be the lightest on the liver

Why do you ask? Have you ran it?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom