Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle...please advise

tails007

Hi guys.
Im currently wanting to plan my 2nd cycle.
For my first cycle i ran ip sus/dbol.
5dbols a day max... frontloaded the sus, 1st week 2 300mg shots followed by one 300mg shot for the remaining weeks. I still have one vial of this sus left. I gained 20 odd lbs on this cycle and kept a good amount.
For my second cycle i want to put on as much muscle as possible without hitting anything too hardcore, money is an issue as i am a student so please bear this in mind.
Please can you list how much i could gain from whatever cycle you suggest and all the possible side effects associated with it.

Thanks for all your help guys, it really is appreciated.

TAILS

WOW?? Give us a clue what your really asking. What are your goals, how much do you have to spend, etc. A little more info and we would be glad to help

Why don't you do your homework, post the cycle you think would be best for you in your price range and then we will critique it and give you suggestions.

Do you want me to take the shots as well?

lol

Because Jizwad if i ask for peoples overall advice i get many different cycles suggested, rather than if i put up a cycle and ask people to comment theyre just gonna suggest new ones anyway... so theres no difference.
People on this board are always moaning about the bullshit threads that have nothing to do with anabolics.... heres a non bullshit thread with something to do with anabolics and pricks like you are (except one) have taken the time just to add a really shit joke...help would have been much more useful for everyone on this board.
Sorry to offend anyone but it just really annoys me how i ask a serious question and i get jokes in response, grow up!

TAILS

PS can anyone help?

tails007 said:
Because Jizwad if i ask for peoples overall advice i get many different cycles suggested, rather than if i put up a cycle and ask people to comment theyre just gonna suggest new ones anyway... so theres no difference.
People on this board are always moaning about the bullshit threads that have nothing to do with anabolics.... heres a non bullshit thread with something to do with anabolics and pricks like you are (except one) have taken the time just to add a really shit joke...help would have been much more useful for everyone on this board.
Sorry to offend anyone but it just really annoys me how i ask a serious question and i get jokes in response, grow up!

TAILS

PS can anyone help?

Lookit man, if you want help with a cycle, it is up to YOU to come up with the compounds and the general ideas. This is YOUR cycle, not mine nor anyone elses. Do you know how many people come on hear and say things such as "I want to put on 15 pounds of LBM, what do I take?" It gets very frustrating trying to tell every damn newbie to stop relying on gear and start using gear as a tool, not a solution.

In all honesty, if your serious question is "Please can you list how much i could gain from whatever cycle you suggest and all the possible side effects associated with it. " than what did you expect us to do? Spend hours of out own time researching all the different sides, benefits and defficiencies of all the millions of different cycles just for you??? I fucking think not. You didn't even post any stats. How much do you weigh? How tall are you? How old are you (17?:))?

If you want help, than at least help us help you. You have already started off on the wrong foot.

Since you've done a dbol/sus cycle already do a search on these and see what others mixed with them then find out what the pro's and cons are yourself..this will help you weed out the BS/unsafe advise that some might inadvertenly give. Then try to build your own from start to finish and be sure to state what kind of cycles you've done..your stats..and your basic workout/diet. This will show that your truely dedicated to doing it right and people WILL give you help.

This is stuff that 99% of doctors would not prescribe so don't take blind advice...KNOW what your gonna stick into your body. Knowledge leads to power (ya ya cheesy but true).

http://www.elitefitness.com/members/profiles/profilemenu.html

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.htm

Top Bottom