Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle need help

taylor22

Hey guys new here need some help did my first cycle of test c 6 years ago at 250mg a week for 10 weeks did pct 5 weeks been training off and on since then I have been hard at it for 2 years now and not gaining anymore or burning fat like I used to I was wanting to start another cycle test c 250mg a week for 10 weeks but was wanting to add some mast e at 300mg a week for 10 weeks is this a good cycle not trying to get huge just to gain a little more muscle and cut I'm 27 5'8 180lb 15%bf also what is a good pct for this cycle any info would help guys thanks

Have had blood work done doc said I was good to go told him I was starting up a cycle and he told me to come see him 4 weeks into My cycle to do bloods again he is a good friend of the family he got me through my first cycle with no sides but he will only let me do test and I want to add mast e I have 2 bottles one 200mg per ml 10mls and one 100mg per ml 10mls any help would be great

Top Bottom