Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle?? MORE test or Test+Deca or Test+Primo???

wcjcMr.O

Plat Hero
Platinum
so my first cycle was 500mg/wk of Test E with good results.

what would be a better second cycle for Mass gains. Im just looking to put on the most muscle possible.

would it be best to bump the test to 750mg/wk

OR keep the test at 500mg/wk and throw in deca at say 300mg/wk, not sure if 300 would be doable as im not sure the usual mg/ml for deca, would 300 be enough to notice a difference than just test?

OR Keep the test at 500mg/wk and throw in some Primo??? not sure how many mg/wk I would run. Havent done alot of reading up on Primo yet. But I do hear that its one of the most anabolic steroids out there. Pure muscle builder. True???

just wanting some thoughts for my next cycle. not gonna be for a few more months but I wanna start getting it squared away asap.

Also, Im not wanting to go over a GRAM TOTAL. Just dont think im ready or NEED that much right now.

Gonna kick start it with either D-BOL or some PHERAPLEX, havent decided yet

What was your gains like on your first cycle? If your gains were good, there really isn't a need to increase or add anything yet, IMO.

600 test 1-12
400 deca 1-10

thats a great mass builder...you will be amazed to say the least with deca

to be honest primo is overpriced eq...no different...people always talk shit saying primo primo primo but really dont matter what drugs you take muscle is muscle..some bloat you some dont..the ones that bloat you people tend to say there false gains..well 10 lbs of water weight was never a gain it was side effect...the muscle gained is under the water and its still there once the bloat leaves..that being said you can either spend 7 times as much as deca for same results or go with deca bloat a bit and end up same as if u did primo

ya I was leaning more towards deca anyway. I never really hear anything bad about Deca. Im kinda thinkin d-bol test+deca would be pretty amazing.

My gains were pretty good for my first cycle. I put on close to 15 pounds. I think it could of been alot better if my nutrition was spot on. the nutrition was good but could of been better. But im just lookin to take it to the next level. I think if I run this test deca cycle and get good gains. I will just stick to that dosage for a while. But I just want a little something more than 500mg/wk test.

and honestly I never really had an "ON" cycle feeling. libido was pretty high for a while but thats about it. I didnt bloat at all on the test.

test/deca is the way to go... i have no intrest in primo whatsoever...
proviron would be another oral to consier... though if you were willing to throw in another injectable, mast would work the best with that combo...
my next run will be somthing like that...

test/deca is the way to go... i have no intrest in primo whatsoever...
proviron would be another oral to consier... though if you were willing to throw in another injectable, mast would work the best with that combo...
my next run will be somthing like that...

hey havent seen you post for a while. Hope all is well.

ya Im pretty sure im gonna go with test+deca. I will probably run proviron the last 6 weeks of my next cycle. I ran it with my last one at 50mg/day for I believe it was 4 weeks, but didnt really notice much. I may try 75mg/day next time.

I would love to try Mast one day, dont think it will be next time though, as im gonna be right around a Gram/Wk next cycle, dont really wanna throw another inject in just quite yet. Maybe if i do a contest I would do something like that, but I just dont think anything over a Gram is going to be needed for me for probably a few years. Honestly thinkin of running more than a gram kinda scares me right now. Maybe after this next cycle when im getting a little closer to that mark it wont seem like such a big deal. I just feel alot of people run too much too soon when its not needed.

you think i should go with the D-bol or Phera for my kickstart? never ran d-bol before but i hear good things

ive gone back to my cage in the weightlifting forum... :evil:
i dont feel much from 50mg proviron either, though some do... @75/day i felt like a sex god... 25mg every 8hrs...
i have ran both dbol and phera (on seperate occations of course)... they were very similar to me, but mg for mg im not sure, i did get more out of the dbol, but that could have been because of the dose (i ran it @50ed).... the phera was wet gains and good strength, but i dont remember what dose it was, but i did like it... i think dbol made me feel a bit better mood wise...
ive been dirty bulking the last 4 weeks on test /npp and have put on a fairly solid 15lbs, back to my starting weight before my cut, but am much leaner... just make sure to eat a lot of carbs on the deca... for my powerlifting its a lot of relief for my joints too...

deca is amazing however I will never run it again because it takes a long time to recover from and I value my pee-pee's performance. it really changed my body composition and i respect it, but I am gonna stick other AAS for now on as I have plenty of mass.

run it, eat like a horse. and make sure you have a kickass PCT lined up that is LONG.

the best way to run it is a long esther test of your choice

500mg per week test 1-10
300-350mg per week deca 1-8
kickstart with 20mg per day dbol weeks 1-3

deca half life is 3-5 weeks so if you run it 8 weeks it will be in your system atleast 11-13 weeks. so no reason to go past 8 weeks.

and run cabaser with it. half a mg every 4 days during cycle. and definately run hcg during cycle. the landing will be hard so time your PCT properly. as soon as the test esthers clear you need to already be on PCT.

if you cycle and want to keep cycling for years without having to go on HRT then primo is something you should run. soft landing. when I ran it I couldn't even tell when I came off cycle, there isn't that hard landing. and your gains stick.

Primo was a waste of money for me I got way better results from the orals I ran this cycle...

my next cycle is: kick starter beastdrol (lean bulk/strength)

test/mast/proviron (libido/mood/definition)

ended with mhn (I didnt know it was possible to get so big and cut/vascular at the same time, this stuff is amazing, my muscles are full and I am getting even more shredded)

Top Bottom